Location: Newbury (Full-time remote working during COVID-19)
COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and have implemented new processes that promote candidate and employee safety. As part of this we have moved to a virtual hiring and onboarding process until further notice.
Vodafone UK Business are revolutionising how customers use technology and connectivity, ensuring they are ready for today and the digital innovation of tomorrow.
What will you be doing?
We have a exciting opportunity for a Scrum Master to join our Product & Transformation team in UK Business.
In this role you will be developing and leading high-performing, multi-discipline feature teams to launch new products and/or enhance existing products, across a range of segments and channels.
- Challenging and improving the operation of the team, driving their performance and capability to succeed.
- Managing cross functional delivery including changes to local or Group IT systems and processes
- Mentoring and executing Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery best practices, embedding behaviours and principles driving a model of continuous delivery.
- Ensuring the path is clear for your team, removing blockers, facilitating discussions, enabling seamless communications and working with the Product Owner to clarify the product backlog ahead.
Who are we looking for?
- Ideally you will be an experienced Scrum Master with a Project Manager background
- Highly collaborative & a strong communicator with the ability to influence all levels, including Senior Management.
- Strong track record of coaching individuals and teams to succeed.
- Scrum Master Certification or experience of agile using scaled methodology eg. SAFe.
What’s in it for you?
An excellent remuneration and bonus package with 28 days holiday entitlement, in addition to bank holidays and paid leave for charity projects. We offer an extensive and flexible benefits package that can be tailored to suit you and your family.
From our market-leading parental leave policies through to employee discounts, retail vouchers, pension plan and share schemes we are committed to supporting you throughout your career with Vodafone.