- Challenge and improve the operation of the team by driving their performance and capability to succeed.
- Work closely with embedding operating models that value ownership, responsiveness, predictability and transparency.
- Act a senior member of the team - mentoring and executing Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery best practices.
- Ensure the path is clear for your team, removing blockers, facilitating discussions, enabling seamless communications and working with the Product Owner to clarify the product backlog ahead.
- Ensure your teams drive their deliveries with quality, innovation and automation at the heart.
- Experience of working in an Agile development environment.
- Manage senior stakeholders, influence decisions & scope.
- Customer insight and ability to problem solve issues to deliver new functionality.
- Strong commercial and analytical skills.
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent or industry recognised certification (Desirable).
Role Title: Digital Technical Lead Location: Newbury Our Team: The Enterprise IT Solutions Architecture department caters to IT needs of vertical business units in Vodafone Group Enterpri
London, Greater London
Insight & Analytics Specialist London, Smale House Competitive salary + excellent benefits Digital transformation is a journey not a one off-event. It needs to be nurtured and grown by talente
Senior Manager – Technology Operations Permanent Newbury Based UK Vodafone Business Technology Solutions is the function of Vodafone UK accountable for delivering fixed and converged communication sol
Role Title: Data Domain Lead Location: Newbury Goal: To participate to the development of an end-to-end Data transformation strategy in IT, to deliver the business objectives. To lead, in conju
Cyber Security Manager Working across the business functions (Enterprise, Consumer or Internal), your role will be to ensure we deliver secure products and services to our customers and identifying a
Job Title: IP Network Specialist Business Area: Vodafone Secure Sector Location: Farnborough Successful candidates must be able to obtain and maintain DV level security clearance About Vodafone Secur
IT Operation Authority - VET000245917 Location – NewburySalary- £Competitive + 10% Bonus and Benefits What’s the role? As an IT Operation Authority you will work within one of the most progressive are
Integration Technical Architect Location: Newbury HQ Hiring Manager: Santosh Menon Band: G Is this role for you? The Integration Technical Architect will work as a key member of the Vodafone UK IT In
Technology Solution Specialist The Technology Solutions Specialist will work in a customer facing capacity, driving the enterprise customer solution by providing technical support to a virtual team o
Role Title: Coe Oracle Solution Analyst Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellenc
Delivery Coordinator – Fixed Services Newbury As a Delivery Coordinator you will be responsible for delivering the best possible service experience that exceeds expectations throughout the order deli