Competitive salary + London Location Allowance + excellent benefits
Digital transformation is a journey not a one off-event. It needs to be nurtured and grown by talented people who experiment, fail fast and innovate at pace.
We continually experiment with ways to make our journeys more intuitive, simple and enjoyable. We’re constantly testing and trialing ways to give customers faster access to our services, more flexibility - and the richest, most rewarding experience.
All you need is the right mindset and the desire to help us create award-winning digital experiences. We work at pace, we love ideas and collaborate on agile projects.
About the role
We are looking for an individual to join as an Scrum Master and provide agile coaching for our Digital Consumer Tribe. You will be working in partnership with the Tribe Lead and Squads including Product Owners, Scrum Masters and Team members, to ensure Agile values, principles and practices are understood, adopted, and evolved.
You will be seen as the Agile guru for the Tribe, helping them to create an environment that fosters continuous improvement, grows high performance, frequent delivery and engagement.
As well as acting in the capacity of Agile Coach, you will also take responsibility as a dedicated Scrum Master to the Squad(s) within the tribe.
Ideally, you will have:
· In depth understanding of a number of Agile frameworks and techniques
· A people centric approach with a passion for helping people and teams grow
· Experience taking teams through an Agile journey from the very beginning
· The ability to communicate clearly and rally people to action
· The ability and confidence to guide teams through conflict
· Excellent organisational and stakeholder management skills
· Culture –You’ll be Working in a fun, inclusive and collaborative environment. We encourage new ideas and solutions, we challenge and execute, always with the customer in mind.
· MyChoices. A flexible benefits scheme, which gives you the opportunity to choose a package to suit your individual needs.
· Holiday! On top of 28 Days leave + public holidays, you can buy or sell leave.
· A Defined Contribution Pension. We double your contribution up to 10%.
· Learning and Development. Programmes designed to support your learning style.
· Giving Something Back - we encourage our employees to use three days paid annual volunteering days. Our employees can also take advantage of Matched Funding, Give as You Earn and JustTextGiving.
· Health and Wellbeing. Employees can take advantage of an onsite gym, free health screening, free financial wellbeing service and employee assistance programmes.
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
Data Analytics Specialist – Business Operations Newbury Competitive salary and excellent benefits The Digital Operations and Automation team is a newly created Centre of Excellence, with a clear missi
London, Greater London
Senior Manager - Digital Applications Location: Newbury HQ/The Speechmark Southwark,London £ Excellent salary and benefits Is this role for you? We're looking for a talented and enthusiastic Digital
Role: Site Reliability EngineerLocation: LondonSalary: Competitive + Bonus + Benefits At Vodafone, we pride ourselves on being the UK’s most valuable brand. Connecting people, businesses and communiti
Portfolio Manager London, The Speechmark Competitive salary + Excellent benefits Do you have strong portfolio management experience, along with the desire to help us drive further towards our goal of
Demand Planning ManagerLondon, The Speechmark Competitive salary + Excellent benefits Do you have strong experience demand planning as well as the motivation to keep us pushing forward and challenging
Commercial AnalystLondon, The SpeechmarkCompetitive salary + Excellent benefits In 1985, we made the first mobile call in the UK and recently we launched 5G. With your experience in analysing data, co
Welcome to the Digital register your interest page. As per our last communication, we would like to invite you to register your details with Vodafone for current and future Digital opportunities. We
London, Greater London
Job title: Portfolio Specialist Team: Family Segment Location: Southwark, London Your role The Family segment is a team established to focus on growing Vodafone& share within this valuable market by b
Supply Planning LeadLondon, SpeechmarkCompetitive salary + Excellent benefits In 1985, we made the first mobile call in the UK and recently we launched 5G. With your experience in supply chain demand
Commercial Trading Manager Role can be based in London The Speechmark, Stoke or ManchesterCompetitive salary + Excellent benefits In 1985, we made the first mobile call in the UK, with your experience
Product OwnerNewbury Digital Transformation is a new team within Vodafone Business, focusing on radically simplifying our platforms, commercial propositions, products and tariffs. You’ll play a leadin