- Challenging and improving the operation of the team, driving their performance and capability to succeed.
- Embedding operating models that value ownership, responsiveness, predictability and transparency.
- Mentoring and executing Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery best practices, embedding DevOps behaviours and principles driving a model of continuous delivery.
- Ensuring the path is clear for your team, removing blockers, facilitating discussions, enabling seamless communications and working with the Product Owner to clarify the product backlog ahead.
- Ensuring your teams drive their deliveries with quality, innovation and automation at the heart
- Serve as a coach & a mentor for the team
- Experience of working in an Agile development environment
- Manage senior stakeholders, influence decisions & scope
- Customer insight and ability to problem solve issues to deliver new functionality
- Working and developing an agile team
- Strong commercial and analytical skills to provide volume forecasts into estate planning
Role Title: Enterprise ArchitectLocation: Newbury As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the co
Role Title – Cloud Commercial Manager Location – Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellenc
Information Security Specialist Newbury An excellent opportunity for an information security specialist to develop and manage solutions to ensure the security of electronic and paper based data th
Role Title: MDM Software Engineer Location: Newbury As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of th
Role Title: Location: Baird House, Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 count
Lead Automation Engineer Newbury Competitive salary + excellent benefits Interested in automation & digitalisation and how you can use this to transform todays workplace? As an Automation Engineer you
London, Greater London
Solution Design AuthorityLondon Smale House The purpose of this role is to provide bespoke, detailed customer designs and technical ownership to the businesses high profile accounts through the util
PEGA DeveloperNewbury / BracknellCompetitive salary + excellent benefits Automating work processes & developing the business for the future. Developers work collaboratively in scrum teams of between 5
Field Engineer Location- Scotland (25%- 30% travel time) Whats the role? This is a great opportunity to join a core team within Vodafone to provide a professional Field Engineering service for a spe
Role Title: Engagement Manager Location: Newbury Vodafone Group Business partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our total communications solutions. W
Role Title: IDAM Analyst Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 cou