Sales Specialist (Public Sector) - Cloud & Hosting
Role: Sales Specialist (Public Sector) – Cloud & Hosting
Location: Home based
The Vodafone Cloud and Hosting Organisation is a business unit that helps clients realise business value from cloud infrastructure solutions and you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive its growth and shape its future. To take within the Cloud & Hosting Account Development team for our Vodafone UK Public Sector customers, the Account Development Sales Specialist is accountable for the successful sales of cloud and hosting services and the revenues and margin delivery to key accounts in this region. Initially your customer base will be a subset of existing large Vodafone customers who have some cloud products and are looking to grow their cloud estate or customers that have substantial growth potential.
In this role, you will be driving successful commitment and sales penetration with key customers in UK Public Sector that result in achieving new business and profitability targets. You will provide thought leadership to secure commitment from existing clients, exceed expectations based on constructing and delivering a winning proposition to both partner and customer business cases. You will be responsible for signing new contacts with established accounts, ensuring that high levels of client face-to-face engagement are established and maintained, and new product and services propositions are represented at the client.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Work in Specialist Sales capacity to identify key customers and opportunities with the VCHS-UK Public Sector account development team
- Secure commitment from customers for Vodafone to be the preferred partner of choice for cloud and hosting services
- Construct and conclude business into new account relationships in your market either directly or with other C&H Sales Specialists
- Develop and drive Cloud and Hosting sales and go to market strategy for the allocated UK accounts/teams
- Working with relationship owners to provide consultative client engagement and thought leadership in defining and driving sales activity for demand generation and winning propositions.
- Provide client and market led input into product strategy
- Secure direct annual order revenue –targets to be confirmed
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- This role requires knowledge of the UK Public Sector and specialist knowledge of private, hybrid and public cloud technologies such as Microsoft Azure, IBM Softlayer, UK Cloud as well as proven account growth and sales target attainment.
- Degree/HNC/HND or equivalent qualification ideally relating to marketing, business, economics, or technical discipline preferred but not essential
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions or technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions left check out the application process and get to know us better here:
Read more stories here:
The future is exciting. Ready?
Solution Architect - Cisco, CCIE Location: Belfast We have an exciting position for and experienced Solution Architect – CCIE to join our Technical Presales team in Regional Sales UK Business. In this
Client Sales ManagerMajors - Central GovernmentLocation - Midlands/South About the role This is an exciting opportunity to join our Majors Business within our Central Government team in a Client Sales
Senior Partner Acquisition ManagerPartners & AlliancesLocation is independent - flexible Role Purpose:We have an exciting new opportunity for a New Business Development Manager to join the P&A team.A
Client Sales SpecialistLocation: North West England We have an exciting opportunity for a Client Sales Specialist to join our high performing North West Regional Sales team in Vodafone UK Business.In
Role Title: New Product Design Engagement Manager Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and cus
Register your interest for our Client Sales Manager rolesMajors BusinessVarious locations across the UK – Field based Are you ready to join our UK Major Business Sales Team and be a dedicated partner
Register your interest for our upcoming Regional Sales vacancies!Location: Scotland and Northern Ireland (Field based) A bit about Regional Sales Vodafone UK’s Regional Sales channel focuses on selli
Register your interest for our upcoming Regional Sales vacancies!Location: South (Field based) A bit about Regional Sales Vodafone UK’s Regional Sales channel focuses on selling to the SME and Mid-Ma
Register your interest for our upcoming Regional Sales vacancies!Location: North (Field based) A bit about Regional Sales Vodafone UK’s Regional Sales channel focuses on selling to the SME and Mid-
Partner Acquisition ManagerPartners & AlliancesLocation is independent - flexible Role Purpose:We have an exciting new opportunity for a New Business Development Manager to join the P&A team.Able to l
New Business Development ManagerLondon Commercial Region Are you ready to join our UK Enterprise London regional sales team? This is a field based role, across the London Commercial region selling to