Location: Newbury (Full-time remote working during COVID-19)
COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and have implemented new processes that promote candidate and employee safety. As part of this we have moved to a virtual hiring and onboarding process until further notice.
Vodafone UK Business are revolutionising how customers use technology and connectivity, ensuring they are ready for today and the digital innovation of tomorrow.
What will you be doing?
The Process Owner will drive process optimisation and systems improvements, maximising the efficiency of our sales colleagues to enable measurably improved commercial performance.
The Process Owner will act as a business partner to sales leadership and stakeholders, creating a collaborative plan to drive and deliver continuous improvement to sales process and tools.
The core accountabilities of this role includes:
Sales Process - Analyse the current tool set working with stakeholders across the business, technology and process owners in other segments to help define capability and process improvement that material benefits the UK business.
Leadership -To own and drive the direction of the specific sales process, showing strong collaboration and able to represent and influence at senior leadership levels.
Sales Experience /Application Operation - Accountable for defining a roadmap of change and to deliver initiatives to simplify the commercial experience, optimise ways of working to deliver the most efficient sales teams and drive commercial performance.
Who we are looking for?
The successful candidate must have:
- Deep sales & operational knowledge, credibility and a strong process-driven mind-set.
- Experience in Sales or business Operations
- Influential leadership capabilities with transformational and change management ability in a matrix organisation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – able to convey complex information in a simple way, earning trust and influencing across key stakeholders.
- Strong emotional intelligence and numerical acumen, quick thinking with the ability to interpret complex data to drive decisions.
- Strong influencing skills – able to identify key issues and balance conflicting interests.
- Experience with best in class sales tools i.e. salesforce, oracle, powerBI
- Business Analysis skills to review and document existing AS-IS business processes in respect of ease of use, effective SLA’s & impact on the e2e sales process and journeys.
- Project methodologies: Six Sigma/Agile or equivalent experience
What’s in it for you?
An excellent remuneration and bonus package with 28 days holiday entitlement, in addition to bank holidays and paid leave for charity projects. We offer an extensive and flexible benefits package that can be tailored to suit you and your family. From our market-leading parental leave policies through to employee discounts, retail vouchers, pension plan and share schemes we are committed to supporting you throughout your career with Vodafone.