S4 ERP COE Technical Specialist
Role Title: S4 COE Cross Functions Technical Specialist
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
As we evolve into a truly digital company, Vodafone Group Technology spans across the entire Vodafone footprint and drives our technology advancements, to enable us to be the best and most secure in unified communications. We empower our consumer and enterprise customers to be confidently and securely connected. Our unique capabilities create the best voice and data to our customers and continue our advancement in the Internet of Things (IOT), BIG Data, Cybersecurity, Cloud & Hosting, TV and Video. We’re heading to an exciting future – fancy being part of our Vodafone Gigabit growth?
This is a key role within the ERP Centre of Excellence and is responsible for leading the design and implementation of the new Future Reference Architecture as part of the EVO S4 Digital Core Programme.
This is a three-year digital transformation journey to implement S4 HANA being the core of the new digital enterprise architecture. The EVO S4 Digital Core Programme team is responsible for migrating with a multi-step approach by 2020, in alignment with the SAP Roadmap, the existing Vodafone Group Company's enterprise resource planning systems to SAP S4HANA platform.
As part of ERP Centre of Excellence you will:
- Lead the Design and the Implementation of the new Future Reference Architecture as part of the EVO S4 Digital Core Programme, with specific focus on integration technologies, infrastructure, hybrid landscape (cloud-on premise)
- Drive the analyse phase in order to ensure that the different functional areas to migrate to S4 Hana adhere to the Future Reference Architecture and guidelines
- Manage the Solution scope and the design related to the ERP Cross Functional solutions (e.g. Interfaces, workflow, ILM Applications)
- Manage RICEFW rationalization, scope management and solution design for Delivery of cross functional solutions (GRC, CRM)
- Ensure that high quality deliverables related to the cross functions and integration are produced by the suppliers, are validated and are placed under strict configuration management control