Our reward team is positioned to drive positive change within our business and support our commercial growth agenda. We are looking for a Reward Manager to join the team and play a lead role in partnering with our Digital, Enterprise and Central Functions.
The ideal candidate will have led Reward Partnering for big commercial functions before. You will be ready to partner closely with our business leaders, utilizing your specialist reward knowledge as well as contributing to Recognition & Engagement projects impacting more than 16,000 employees in the UK. This role will also give you exposure to influence the benefit provisions for Vodafone UK with our external providers.
Use your reward expertise and commercial acumen to partner with the business to identify and select reward solutions. Specifically you will:
• Business partner our Enterprise function (a £xbn revenue line), providing specialist reward advice
• Drive commercial success through incentive and recognition design
• Evolve our Reward framework to support our Digital agenda
• Govern job architecture & governance for job grading across the UK organisation, including governance for top 400 senior leaders within the UK
• Bench mark reward and benefits provision for the UK market, and identify opportunities to improve our position
• Contribute to the review of UK benefit provision and appropriate policy changes
• Have a strong background in Reward partnering commercial functions
• Demonstrate commercial acumen with a solid understanding of our organisation
• Be able to create pragmatic solutions which support business goals
• Have excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
• Possess a strong desire and ability to drive commercial success
• Be comfortable to work with ambiguity and change