At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
By joining the Corporate Functions team here at Vodafone Group you will support our people in strengthening our position as an admired company in the eyes of our customers, shareholders and employees. The team is varied; you could be working within Human Resources, Finance, Legal, External Affairs, Audit or Supply Chain. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
- Business partner with complex functional area within VGS
- Leading specific Reward projects based on the Reward plan
- Lead/support BAU processes, i.e. annual reward review
- Build a strong reward infrastructure across supported functional area
- Impact and influence – ability to influence senior level managers and directors
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written – simple style
- Negotiation skills with senior leaders
- CIPD (or equivalent qualification) in reward management
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on email@example.com
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/our-business/corporate/human-resources-property-internal-communications-health-safety-wellbeing/
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org