Resourcing Partner - Technology
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our Technology Resourcing Team as a Resourcing Partner. Ready?
As part of this role you will need to deliver the end to end resourcing activities for Technology hiring in Vodafone UK, acting as “Resourcing Business Partner” to key Technology and Digital stakeholders/areas.
You will also be expected to support with the continual development of the talent attraction mission and act as a positive ambassador of the Vodafone employer brand.
How will this be achieved?
• Ensure effective resourcing delivery aligned to business hiring requirements, core resourcing KPIs and FY forecast. Delivering relevant, diverse candidates to the business in a timely manner.
• Personal ownership of end to end resourcing activities for the Technology Business functions in Vodafone UK (excluding E Band Hiring).
• Build/manage relationships with key business stakeholders, HR Business Partners (HRBP), Centres of Expertise and external suppliers.
• Ensure that the quality of hires is continuously improved, raising the capability and potential of those recruited to meet the business objectives and Vodafone UK talent agenda.
• Through leading key resourcing improvement projects, contribute to the ongoing development of the UK Technology Resourcing strategy and of the overall recruitment experience.
You will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
• Full 360 cycle recruitment experience, delivering effective recruitment campaigns and solutions to meet business needs within agreed budget, KPIs and timescales.
• Strong evidence using direct recruitment methods, with strong social media sourcing expertise.
• Understanding of employment legislation, specifically relating to recruitment.
• Prior experience of working in Telecoms, IT, or large technical organisations, managing, technical, product and/or Digital resourcing.
• Evidence of developing strong stakeholder relationships through a consultative and inclusive approach in a matrix environment.
• Strong operational focus, combined with commercial and business acumen
• Ability to manage ambiguity and the resilience to drive the right behaviours and approaches to achieve the desired results
• Passionate about implementing creative recruitment strategies that benefit the business and candidate alike.
• A commercial outlook - able to conceptualise resourcing strategy aligned to achieving business objectives. Driving Key HR priorities, delivery against forecast and measure output
• Resourcing plan in place for each business area alongside the relevant HRBP
• Improved perception and understanding of Resourcing function across the wider business.
What's in it for me?
You will get to work from our newly refurbished office in the centre of London supporting our Digital agenda. On top of this we offer a competitive salary, annual bonus, 28 days holiday and flexible working.
If all of above sounds good to you - apply now!
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too.
Vodafone is committed to making reasonable adjustments for all candidates considered to have a disability during the recruitment assessment process. Should you meet the minimum criteria for the role you are applying to, we will contact you to discuss the reasonable adjustments that you may need.
Technology Resourcer Newbury HQ or Smale House, London We are looking for a proactive Resourcer to join our Technology Resourcing Team and raise the bar in recruiting top talent in to Technology and
London, Greater London
Role Title: Executive Committee Support Assistant Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and custom
London, Greater London
Role: Senior OE Manager Location: Paddington At Vodafone Business, we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across
London, Greater London
Role Title: Employer Brand & Attraction Manager Location: Paddington Story telling is an art. We have a great story to tell, and we need someone to join us to share this…. Hiring is the most imp
HRBP – Secure Team Farnborough 2 days a week and Newbury HQ Full time or Part time opportunity We have an opportunity for someone to join our HR Business Team HR Business Partner to support the trans