Resourcing Operations & Systems Manager
- Set performance and development targets for all staff, including strategy sessions with senior stakeholders to design individual objectives
- Consult with stakeholders to understand, support, and advise the resourcing team in all areas of recruitment technology to maximise the ROI of individual tech solutions and to enhance the businesses ability in the resourcing process
- Prepare and deliver key MI reports to specification, ensuring the delivery is consistent with overall project requirements
- Manage the resourcing capacity planning to ensure the Recruitment forecasts demand is met with in SLA and agreed KPI’s
- Ensure effective candidate and vacancy tracking using data integrity reports to enable accurate reporting
- Evaluate processes and identifying areas for continuous improvement
- Accountable for the delivery pipeline for change into business applications originating from discreet business change requests or wider projects and programmes.
- Day to day management of vendors, ensuring they respond to support the resolution of issues or implementation of change. Be a key part of the Quarterly reviews and feedback on vendor performance.
- Proven experience of operational recruitment within a global matrix business coupled with experience of managing and supervising a team
- Extensive HR systems knowledge including experience in a HR systems implementation & roll out with experience working with resourcing or applicant tracking systems.
- Confident interrogating an Applicant Tracking System and providing regular reporting up to board level.
- Strong experience of business intelligence tools specifically, OBIEE, & Qlikview)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with experience owning the relationship with third party suppliers
- Extensive experience interpreting and presenting HR resourcing data to key stakeholders and senior management
- Delivering change or upgrades to systems, understanding the technical landscape (relating to specific resourcing lifecycle), as well as championing new resourcing technologies
- Experience working with HR systems (SAP, Flexforce, Taleo, Success factors is preferred)
- Advanced Excel skills (macro’s and VBA and Intermediate MS Access skills
Engineering Authority- 240208Location – Newbury What’s the role? Working in a team of like-minded and highly skilled Network Project Engineers, the primary focus for this role is delivery of reliable
SOC Specialist (Shift) Farnborough, Brentford You’ll be part of a 24/7 shift team providing monitoring of SIEM systems, managed firewall, IPS and other security services for both Vodafone and its cus
Cyber Engineer (IT) Farnborough Your Role: You'll be joining a team that manage all operating systems supporting Vodafone’s secure SOC. You'll be responsible for providing technical support to SOC an
IT System Administrator Farnborough You’ll join a Secure Networks team, responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software
Cyber Architect Farnborough Your Role: Joining a specialist team and leading telco Secure Services department, you’ll provide in-depth Cyber Security Architecture and Design for Vodafone and our cus
IP Network Specialist Farnborough, Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester, Glasgow You’ll be responsible for the design and build of a range of IP networks across multiple vendors and p
Role Title: Global Service Partner Location: Newbury/UK Flexible At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer e
Role Title: Commercial Client Partner Location: Newbury/UK Flexible At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer
Role Title: Service Desk Analyst Location: Glasgow Role Profile: Group Enterprise Operations (GEO) provide customer and technical support globally to Vodafone’s Enterprise customers. Group Enter
Title: Cloud Sales (New business) Location: South East UK (Home Based) Our secure and flexible Cloud and Hosting Services offer centralised and scalable IT solutions across a mixture of platforms inc
Role Title: Service Manager Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30