Recruitment Coordinator - Stoke or Newbury
Location: Newbury or Stoke
Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 17.15, Friday 8.30am - 16.00
Our Vodafone UK in-house resourcing team is evolving. As a result, we’re looking for a Recruitment Coordinator Acting as “Resourcing Coordinator” to key resourcing stakeholders and wider business areas. Act as a positive ambassador of the Vodafone employer brand. Here at Vodafone we put the candidate journey and business engagement at the centre of the resourcing model, ensuring we hire the very best people to support our Vodafone UK vision. Here the future in resourcing is exciting, Ready?
It’s an exciting time to join the Vodafone UK resourcing team and this is a unique opportunity to deliver the key resourcing administrative activities as part of the resourcing process at Vodafone UK, aligned with a specific business area. Act as a positive ambassador of the Vodafone employer brand.
You’ll also bring the Vodafone brand to life by using digital resourcing methods to support an agile and innovative recruitment process.
- Personal ownership of delivery of administration and coordination requirements for the allocated business area, including posting job vacancies, the coordination of interviews and associated resourcing administration.
- Manage the candidate offer process and all related administration with Security Watchdog, adhering to the vetting process
- Ensure that the end to end recruitment process supports a positive candidate experience at all times, managing expectations and working to the agreed service levels.
- Keeping the systems up to date. Providing reporting on a regular basis and ad-hoc reports and data on request from, Recruitment Coordination Team Leader and Operations Manager. Updating the ATS and CRM as required.
- Responsible for the accuracy of job postings, ensuring the content aligns to the open vacancy and that the postings are aligned to digital standards.
- Building and maintaining relationships with the wider Resourcing, HR teams, business and candidates.
- Develop a high level understanding of the focus of the business areas you are supporting.
- Updating required systems and documentation within the agreed timelines and developing a good working knowledge of the systems and processes.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate with candidates and colleagues in a positive and engaging way.
- Proactive, positive approach to using systems and technology, with a working knowledge of Microsoft packages. Some knowledge of Taleo or Success Factors is desirable but not essential
- The ability to explain complex scenarios in simplistic terms.
- Strong focus on delivering outcomes in a timely manner.
- Hands-on practical approach, with the ability to carry out operational and administrative tasks quickly and accurately.
- Ability to think creatively, but practically – creative problem solving skills
- Good planning and organisation skills
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we’re committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we’re not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you’ll have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
Vodafone is committed to making reasonable adjustments for all candidates considered to have a disability during the recruitment assessment process. Should you meet the minimum criteria for the role you’re applying to, we’ll contact you to discuss the reasonable adjustments that you may need.
Data Analyst - HR Newbury HQ Vodafone is a rapidly advancing company, pushing the boundaries of what and how a Telecommunications company in the UK operates and delivers for its customers. As part of