Public Sector Sales Executive (Cloud technology specialist)
Role: Cloud Sales - new Business (Central Govt accounts)
Location: Home based
The Vodafone Cloud and Security organization is a business unit that helps clients realise business value from cloud infrastructure solutions and you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive its growth and shape its future. The Sales Specialist (UK Public Sector) is accountable for the successful sales of Cloud and Hosting services and solutions, plus the revenues and margin delivery to key accounts within Vodafone’s existing UK Public Sector accounts.
In this role, you will be driving successful relationships within key existing UK Public Sector customers. This activity requires traditional account management, revenue and commercial management. This role includes ensuring we apply correct levels of service management and other account support for billing and customer satisfaction. This role requires commitment to retaining and growing existing revenues along with sales penetration assessment for share of wallet with key customers in the UK that result in achieving new business and profitability targets. You will provide thought leadership to secure commitment from existing clients, exceed expectations based on constructing and delivering a winning proposition to both partner and customer business cases. You will be responsible for signing new contacts with established accounts, ensuring that high levels of client face-to-face engagement are established and maintained, and new product and services propositions are represented at the client.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Work in Specialist Sales capacity to identify key customer opportunities across the UK Public Sector accounts.
- Secure commitment from customers for Vodafone to be the preferred partner of choice for Cloud and Hosting services
- Construct and conclude business into new account relationships in your market either directly or with other C&H Sales Specialists
- Develop and drive Cloud and Hosting sales and go to market strategy for the allocated accounts/teams
- Working with relationship owners to provide consultative client engagement and thought leadership in defining and driving sales activity for demand generation and winning propositions.
- Provide client and market led input into product strategy
- Secure direct annual order revenue –targets to be confirmed
- be the Go To person for contracted commercials and service and application knowledge set
- Become a trusted advisor to VGE sales and customer buying centre
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
This role requires specialist knowledge of private, hybrid and public cloud technologies such as AWS or Alibaba, IBM Bluemix/Softlayer, as well as proven account growth and sales target attainment. SAP, O365, SAAS and solution selling for applications delivering customer outcomes is a plus.
- Proven successful background selling technology solutions into UK Public Sector
- Broad understanding of customer business cases and how customers use our technology
- Proven track record of developing and effectively implementing sales solutions to meet the customers’ needs and driving business results
- Experience in Cloud and Hosting sales is required (IaaS/SaaS solutions).
- Proven track record in solution selling and overachieving sales targets.
- Extensive and Strong business acumen with a deep strategic perspective and ability to quickly understand business strategy
- Broad understanding of customer needs; business cases and how customers use our technology
- Customer facing presentation and influencing skills
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions or technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact email@example.com
If you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/faqs/
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.com/posts
The future is exciting. Ready?
Client Sales Specialist Major Business - Major Corporate AccountsUK flexible - Manchester/Newbury preferred Are you ready to join our UK Major Business Sales Team and be a dedicated partner to a selec
Client Sales Manager Major Enterprise London- based onsite with client 4 days per week. **Great career opportunity for an established sales person to strategically partner with a large complex client
Client Sales Specialist East Midlands The future is exciting. Are you ready to join our Enterprise Operations as our next Client Sales Specialist within the East Midlands Region? Joining our Regi
Role: Sales Specialist (Public Sector) – Cloud & HostingLocation: Home based The Vodafone Cloud and Hosting Organisation is a business unit that helps clients realise business value from cloud infras
Title: Cloud Sales (New business) Location: South East UK (Home Based) Our secure and flexible Cloud and Hosting Services offer centralised and scalable IT solutions across a mixture of platforms inc
Acquisition/New Business Manager South East Region Vodafone UK Enterprise Great reward with a competitive basic, OTC package and car. The future is exciting. Are you ready to join our Enterprise Ope
London, Greater London
New Business Development Specialist London Commercial Region Are you ready to join our UK Enterprise London regional sales team? This is a field based role, across the London Commercial region sellin