Apply if you have:
• Profound Cloud Technology, Network, Security and Platform Expertise (GCP, AWS, Azure)
• Expertise in AWS cloud services like VPC, EC2, ECS, S3, EBS, Glacier, ELB, Elastic IPs, etc.
• Expertise in automation and workflow like Cloud formation templates, Ansible scripts and Python scripts. Puppet,Chef, Salt
• DevOps Tools: HashiCorp Stack (Packer, Terraform etc.), Docker, Kubernetes
• Demonstrable knowledge in setting up VPCs and creating new environment in AWS cloud.
• Extensive knowledge in monitoring, troubleshooting Linux/Unix, Apache and network services.
• Working experience with AWS service Lambda.
• Good documentation and communication skills.
• Degree in IT (any), 3 years of experience in cloud computing or 5 years in enterprise IT
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
• Adapt in ITIL, SOX and security regulations
• Three to five years of work experience in programming and /or systems analysis applying agile frameworks
• Experience with Web applications and Web hosting skills.
• Experience with DevOps concept in cloud environment.
• Working experience in managing highly business critical environments.
• AWS architect/operations associate certification with experience preferred.
• Professional experience and knowledge of the Telecommunications industry preferred