Public Cloud Engineer
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
To develop, build, implement and operate 24x7 Public Cloud infrastructure services and technology solutions for European wide internal Vodafone applications and customers. To design, plan and implement a growing set of public cloud platforms and solutions used to provide mission critical infrastructure services to Vodafone internal customers. To constantly analyse, optimise, migrate and transform the global Vodafone legacy IT infrastructure environment into cloud ready & cloud native solutions and responsible for providing software-related operations support, including managing level two and level three incident and problem management
- Build and deploy AWS, GCP and Azure cloud infrastructure by using cloud formation and terraform scripts.
- Develop Ansible and Python scripts for infrastructure automation like “user creation”, “security hardening”, etc.
- Migrate and transform existing on-premises applications to Public cloud.
- Manage project driven integration and day-to-day administration of cloud solutions into the group datacentre (GDC)
- Develop prototypes, designing and building modules and solutions for Cloud Platforms in an iterative agile cycles, develop, maintain, and optimize the business outcome
- Support the establishment of DevOps culture and methodologies within the GDC organisation
- Providing professional technical consultancy and support to all Cloud-related programmes and existing environments
- Working experience with AWS service Lambda.
- Good documentation and communication skills.
- Degree in IT (any), 3 years of experience in cloud computing or 5 years in enterprise IT
- Adapt in ITIL, SOX and security regulations
- Work experience in programming and /or systems analysis applying agile frameworks
- Experience with Web applications and Web hosting skills.
- Experience with DevOps concept in cloud environment.
- Working experience in managing highly business critical environments.
- AWS architect/operations associate certification with experience preferred.
- Professional experience and knowledge of the Telecommunications industry preferred
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/technology
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
Demand & Governance Specialist – (Network Partnership team) Location – Newbury About the role A fantastic opportunity has arisen within the Strategic Partnership team to track and report on Vodaf
Role Title: Analytics & Data Insight (Data Science) Location: Paddington, UK The role will be a key position within Customer Experience Insights team. It will help to Identify new analytics trends
London, Greater London
Role Title: Senior Architect Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence acros
Mobile Network Defence Analyst Vodafone Secure Sector Farnborough Must be able to obtain DV / SC clearance Get Ready. Joining our Vodafone Secure Sector (VSS) offers you the unique opportunity to be
Role Title: CoE Finance Analyst (IFRS) Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellenc
Role Title: DevOps Engineering Lead Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellen
Role Title: Senior Manager, Control Testing & Assurance Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and c
London, Greater London
Role Title: Software Development Team Lead Location: London Are you bold? Innovative? Inquisitive? Great, then we can help you thrive… The V by Vodafone team was created just 2 years ago to pioneer
London, Greater London
Role Title: Integration and Data Lead - Internet of Things (Consumer) Location: London Are you bold? Innovative? Inquisitive? Great, then we can help you thrive… The V by Vodafone team was created
Project CoordinatorNewbury As you might imagine, technology is very much at the heart of Vodafone – without it, there wouldn't be a business. But here's the thing. We don't just develop new and innov
Role Title: Digital Technical Lead Location: Newbury Our Team: The Enterprise IT Solutions Architecture department caters to IT needs of vertical business units in Vodafone Group Enterpri