Public Affairs Lead
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
The Public Affairs Lead will be responsible for packaging the substance of campaigns. You will ensure the link between our long term policy objectives and the political analysis is well crafted into powerful narratives. The result will be campaign material in the language of our key stakeholders that serves our long term objectives. As the Public Affairs Lead, you will need to be flexible and able to work across this broad range of topics whilst ensuring the consistency of the campaign outputs and their relevance for the performance of Vodafone.
Joining us as Public Affairs Lead, you can be part of our empowering External Affairs function. The Future is exciting. Ready?
- Responsible for creating the key narratives in relation to the policy positions adopted for the campaigns. This includes both material developed internally and also in conjunction with think tanks/external advisors
- Responsible for devising and implementing the campaign engagement strategy working with public affairs companies/lobbyists
- Responsible for managing the campaign-specific content development including white papers, thought leadership pieces etc.
- Responsible for overseeing the public affairs work of the OpCo’s in relation to the campaigns
- Strong background and experience in Public Affairs
- Strategic thinker
- Ideally experience of working in a heavily regulated industry
- Must thrive in a team environment
- A degree in Politics or Similar Discipline
- Excellent judgment on campaign engagement and considerable experience of managing a complex range of corporate projects and issues
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/our-business/corporate/finance/
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/life-vodafone/?page=1#content
The future is exciting. Ready?