Job title: Proposition Manager
Team: Segment Job Family
Location: Southwark, London
This is a highly exciting time in Vodafone’s Mass Market team. We are transforming the design of our propositions and our user experience so we can lead the mobile market, transform customer satisfaction and drive significant growth in this, the largest segment in the UK.
The Proposition team are responsible for ensuring quality, innovation and the end-to-end performance of propositions within the Vodafone Mass Market segment, which includes our pay as you go and basics propositions. Key to the role is being ruthlessly focused on the customer and delivering on their needs.
Supporting a team of Proposition Specialists, the Proposition Manager will have responsibility for the development of the proposition roadmap, optimising customer journeys, proposition mix & performance, and leading the development of innovative future propositions for this segment.
This is an exciting and broad role that provides the opportunity to work across the span of the mobile business. If you want to be at the forefront of Vodafone’s journey as a best-in-class digital mobile brand this is the place to be. In return, you’ll be encouraged to stretch yourself, work at pace and think like a challenger.
Passion and energy are prerequisites for any role in this team as we operate in a dynamic business. We believe anything is possible and want people who share this mind-set to make it happen.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Drive and own overall performance of the Mass Market proposition portfolio, including revenue, market share, margin and NPS. Analyse & understand monthly trends, identifying what’s happened and associated drivers, making recommendations to affect change as appropriate.
Shape, build and deliver successful go-to-market plans to launch new products & propositions
- Support the definition of the proposition & product strategy for the part of the portfolio the role has accountability for; including defining the customer insights, target audience and market opportunities, proposition initiatives and customer experience which will differentiate Vodafone from the competition and grow our NPS, revenue, Brand consideration and market share
- Own and drive improvements throughout the customer lifecycle to optimise customer experience, with a strong digital-first mind-set.
- Own and drive commercial performance and work closely with Trading team to ensure the proposition toolkit supports Trading performance - capitalising on emerging opportunities, understanding and responding to competitive activity
- Work collaboratively with the Proposition team & wider Mass Market squad to continually find ways to improve our products & services for our customers; developing a detailed understanding of the customer base and their behaviours. Identify and proactively manage any risks and opportunities as they arise
- Work closely with the Trading, Brand, Digital and Base Marketing teams to support tactical trading initiatives, and optimise our sales performance
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- A good understanding of the Prepay market and telco innovation
Experience in developing, designing and delivering insight led commercial product launches or business process change where you put the customer at the heart of the change.
- Leading change through innovation and customer experience
Experience building & executing collaborative plans across cross-functional teams (e.g. marketing, base management, retention, sales, digital, IT)
- Track record of driving commercial performance for a product/proposition and P&L management
- Strong commercial mind-set; able to assess performance to identify trends & drivers, and make recommendations as appropriate; balancing commercial performance with customer experience excellence.
- Proven solid judgement, decision making and commercial acumen
- Great influencing skills, and a proven track record in driving business results
- Team player, with great organisational and project management skills; and an eye for detail.
- Great communication, presentation, influencing skills and stakeholder management, up to Director level
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Webchat and Messaging SpecialistLocations options: Stoke or Newbury Competitive salary & excellent benefits Digital transformation is a journey not a one off-event. It needs to be nurtured and grown
Commercial Trading Manager Role can be based in London The Speechmark, Stoke or ManchesterCompetitive salary + Excellent benefits In 1985, we made the first mobile call in the UK, with your experience