Role Title: Project Manager
Our Business Transformation Team lead and deliver exciting programmes and projects that span the Vodafone Group business. We are now seeking a Project Manager to lead and support the delivery of the highest profile business change programmes in Vodafone Group enabling and delivering our digital agenda in an Agile environment.
You will be someone with exceptional communication and influencing skills, able to bring stakeholder groups along with you on the journey. Responsible for executing specific aspects/work streams of a variety of business-led, diverse and complex projects within a project or programme to enable our Digital Transformation whilst contributing to the on-going development of the Project Management chapter within Business Transformation.
- Contribute to the design of the project work streams and approach (delivery model), ensuring these are risk assessed and signed off by the programme manager
- Have responsibility for the delivery of projects through active leadership and involvement in specific initiatives to ensure they meet time, cost and quality requirements
- Adhere to the relevant governance process and manage the project through them, ensuring all reviews and assessments are prepared for and delivered to the right standard
- Inform and work with the programme manager to identify, on-board and manage project resources, ensuring that the correct skill set is available to deliver the project outcomes
- Manage suppliers to their commitments
- Build a high performing, collaborative project delivery team, co-ordinating the work done by directly managed, and matrix managed, teams
- Manage and control all RAAIDD items associated with the project, proactively escalating as required
- Proactively prepare, manage and control project budgets
- Contribute to broader programme stakeholder management and communications
Knowledge & Experience you will demonstrate and develop
- Experience with Agile methodology (e.g. SAFe, Scrum)
- Proven background of managing complex projects to quality, time and budget
- Extensive experience of Business Transformation experience (not just IT Delivery)
- Ability to maintain project plan & delivery schedule for all new and enhanced capabilities, functionality, products and services
- Effective communications and stakeholder management exists both within and outside the project team
- Prince 2 qualified or equivalent
In return, you will have the opportunity to be front and centre in our transformation enhancing your digital and agile skills and experience. You will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package with Vodafone in an incredible working environment at Paddington offices and Newbury HQ – with onsite gym, barista style coffee shops, canteen and more. You will work with a leading digital-telco organisation, playing a key role in driving positive change for the business through a wide variety of projects and programmes.
We're designers, dreamers and idea-hungry. Digital creatives who care deeply about our customers. Vodafone made the first ever mobile phone call in the UK on 1 January 1985 and we haven't looked back since. We're still putting our customers at the heart of what we do, forever challenging and pushing the boundaries of digital to give them new, ingenious and hassle-free ways to connect with their worlds.
As we evolve into a truly digital company, Vodafone Business uses the power of our Global network, operating companies and partner networks to confidently connect customers. Across our Carrier Services, Cloud & Hosting, Internet of Things (IoT), Product Management, Security and Sales/Marketing operations we connect and secure organisations in a rapid changing world and empower their people and consumers through our total communication solutions. We believe, quite simply, that the answer for any business is to be ready for anything. Are you ready for your career with us?
What is the key to our success? It’s simple – our people. Across a Global footprint, we believe we’re at our best when you’re at yours. From our diverse workforce, our flexible working policies to our creative work spaces, we embrace a culture of learning and sharing to develop our next stage growth. It’s in our hearts to push forward, to create a better future, to never rest and find new ways that help people communicate.
We are committed to developing the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We respect, value and celebrate our people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. Our excellent flexible benefits programme allows you to choose what’s right for you. Our Vodafone Foundation gives the ability for our people to give something back. We embrace empowering our people to shape their world.
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Technical Support Analyst – Converged ServicesBased in Newark, NottinghamshirePermanent We’re looking for the very best people to join us. People who share our passion, our pioneering spirit
Cyber Engineer Farnborough You will be part of a team responsible for operating systems to support Vodafone’s secure SOC. You will be responsible for providing technical support to SOC analysts and m
IT Systems Administration Farnborough You’ll be part of a Secure Networks team, responsible for leading the effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and mai
Cyber Architect Farnborough Your Role: Joining a specialist team and leading telco Secure Services department, you’ll provide in-depth Cyber Security Architecture and Design for Vodafone and our cus
IP Network Specialist Farnborough You’ll be responsible for the design and build of a range of IP networks across multiple vendors and platforms. You’ll create detailed customer
Role Title: Scrum Master Location: Newbury About Business Transformation: Our Business Transformation Team lead and deliver exciting programmes and projects that span the Vodafone Group business.
Role Title: Business Change SpecialistLocation- Newbury About Business Transformation: Our Transformation Team lead and deliver exciting programmes and projects that span the Vodafone Group business.
Role Title: Programme Manager Location- Newbury About Business Transformation: Our Business Transformation Team lead and deliver exciting programmes and projects that span the Vodafone Group busin
London, Greater London
Go to Market Manager ConsumerSmale House, London As a member of the Go to Market team, you will be responsible for the launch & early days’ performance of Consumer propositions, devices or price & pro
Job title: Commercial Performance Manager Location: Newbury Your Role The Commercial Performance Manager provides guidance and delivers through self and others to ensure: • Delivery of revenue and mar