Project Coordinator – Standard Delivery Services, TES
UK Technology Enterprise Services (TES) is the function of Vodafone UK accountable for delivering fixed and converged communication solutions for Enterprise customers. We play a critical role in enabling customers to do business in an increasingly connected world.
This role provides project support and administration to enable the Project Manager and Project Specialists across the team to deliver all types of projects to time, cost and quality, with appropriate risk management, in order to achieve expected benefits.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Support Project Manager and Project Specialist in the operation of the Planning process
- Articulate the corporate standard Delivery Methodology for Programmes and Projects in accordance with PMO Management.
- Implement and manage the regular (weekly, monthly) reporting cycle, chasing information as required and challenging the quality of the component data
- Ensure that all risks & issues within the project/programme are proactively managed, prioritised and are dealt with at an appropriate level
- Establish effective working relationships with customers
- Provide support to programme and project teams in the appropriate application of tools.
What’s important to us?
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills
- Excellent planning skills
- Ability to work across the organisation and liaise with people in other functions to deliver the programme/project
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience in a project-related role (preferred)
What’s in it for you?
Great reward with a competitive basic salary. You will get to work with a fun, diverse and driven team who love what they do and a leadership team who listen, support and inspire you to be your very best!
- Love to travel? 28 days holiday (with the option to buy or sell an extra 5!) plus leading travel brand discounts.
- Planning for the Future? Get a head start with our fantastic contribution matching pension scheme or our award-winning maternity policy.
- Are charities close to your heart? 3 paid leave days for charity projects of your choice and matched fundraising
- Looking to Learn? Develop a career on your terms with the Vodafone University.
- Love to Shop? Enjoy discounts with the UK’s best-known brands, restaurants and days out with the family.
- What about your phone? Great discounts available for you, your family and your friends!
Ready? Click apply now!
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
Role Title: Coe Oracle Solution Analyst Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellenc
Role Title: Infosecurity Specialist Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence a
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Customer Project ManagerManchester basedPermanent Are you an experienced Project Manager seeking a new opportunity? As a Project Manager you will be responsible for delivering large complex projects
London, Greater London
Role Title: Data Scientist - Internet of Things (Consumer) Location: London Are you bold? Innovative? Inquisitive? Great, then we can help you thrive… The V by Vodafone team was created just 2 years
Field Technician Field based – North East LondonReporting into Gavin Whitbread Are you ready to join our Field Engineering team? In this role you will play an integral part of the team, installing and
Job title: Big Data Engineer Location: Newbury Your Role The Big Data Engineer provides expert guidance and delivers through self and others to source and integrate structured and unstructured data
Role Title: BSS & Integration Enterprise Architecture Senior Manager, Principal Architect Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisor
Service Management & Reporting Specialist Location – NewburyPermanent - Part time role (3 Days per week) About the role Vodafone has a long standing contractual obligation to manage and operate Nat
Role Title: Cloud Platform Engineer Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence
Role Title: Business Analyst Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30