Project Co-Ordinator & Personal Assistant
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
By joining the Corporate Functions team here at Vodafone Group you will support our people in strengthening our position as an admired company in the eyes of our customers, shareholders and employees. The team is varied; you could be working within Human Resources, Finance, Legal, External Affairs, Audit or Supply Chain. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
Project co-ordination, tracking and some project management across Strategy & Digital Execution areas. Creation of presentations for ExCo level audiences, consolidation of governance reports, design and management of agenda and logistics for high profile events and workshops. Provide PA support to the Director of the function, including diary management, general administration and communication with key stakeholders, travel arrangements and financial management.
- Co-ordinate and support tracking of the function’s project stack
- Support creation of presentations for senior management audiences, including the ExCo and Board
- Liaise with internal stakeholders gathering information and insights (i.e. project status updates, monthly ExCo action points)
- Ensure required information and documentation is distributed prior to meetings. Flag any concerns in a timely constructive manner. Assembly of meeting packs.
- Support in consolidating key governance reports and ensure high quality format/ data quality
- Manage the Director’s diary and commitments to ensure prioritisation and allocation of appropriate meeting times
- Manage e-mails and correspondence, responding where appropriate and/or forwarding for input to the Director. Understanding of sensitive issues and prioritise accordingly
- Manage travel, itinerary, annual leave and associated approvals (including EVO)
- Co-ordinate & manage the procurement and approvals process for team expenditure
- Project co-ordination experience
- Proven experience at successfully supporting Senior Executives.
- Positive & Can-do attitude, resilient with the ability to remain calm when under pressure.
- Highly organised, ability to constantly prioritise duties.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Good influencing ability, confident challenging when appropriate.
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/life-vodafone/?page=1#content
The future is exciting. Ready?
Please advise if you require any alterations or adjustments to support you through our recruitment process. If so please contact us at email@example.com