- Significant proven successful track record in managing complex Telecommunications and IT programmes for large corporate customers
- MSP Practitioner/Advanced Practitioner is essential
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to generate drive and commitment within yourself and others so objectives are achieved to defined standards
- Gravitas, with the ability to operate at senior stakeholder level both internally and externally, demonstrating leadership and presenting at Executive & Steering board level
- Excellent Programme Management skills
- Highly influential communicator, with the ability to interface at senior management levels and establish good relationships with relevant stakeholders
- Eligible for SC clearance
- Live within an hour commute from our London or Newbury offices depending on base location.
- Love to travel? 28 days holiday (option to buy or sell 5!) plus leading travel brand discounts.
- Planning for the Future? Get a head start with our fantastic contribution matching pension scheme or our award winning maternity policy.
- Are charities close to your heart? 3 paid leave days for charity projects of your choice and matched fundraising.
- Looking to Learn? Develop a career on your terms with the Vodafone University.
- Love to Shop? Enjoy discounts with the UK’s best-known brands, restaurants and days out with the family.
- What about your phone? Great discounts available for you, your family and your friends!
- Want more me time? Thrive at Vodafone, a tool to help you find a balance for your health and wellbeing.
London, Newbury or Manchester
Role: Unified Communications Solution Architect Location: Newbury HQ, London or Manchester £ Excellent salary and benefits package on offer A senior customer facing role providing technical leadersh
London, Greater London
Role Title: Senior Commercial Manager Location: London or Newbury Our Team: Group Business Commercial OperationsThis is a chance to join a growing Cloud Commercial team within Vodafone. We are goin
Role Title: Test Transition and Strategic Programmes Manager Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consiste
Role Title: Senior IoT Strategy & Ecosystems Manager Location: Newbury / London At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency
Role: IT Technical Delivery Manager Location: Newbury HQSalary: £competitive + excellent benefits Is this role for you? As a Technical Delivery Manager, you will be responsibility for the delivery of