Our Business Transformation Team lead and deliver exciting programmes and projects that span the Vodafone Group business. We are now seeking a Programme Manager to lead and support the delivery of the highest profile business change programmes in Vodafone Group enabling and delivering our digital agenda in an Agile environment
You will be someone with exceptional communication and influencing skills, able to bring stakeholder groups along with you on the journey. Responsible for the delivery of key strategic transformation programmes to enable our Digital Transformation whilst contributing to the on-going development of the Project Management chapter within Business Transformation.
- Work closely with the Programme Lead / Business Sponsor to define the programme roadmap and build the delivery plan
- Design the project work streams and approach and ensure these are risk assessed and signed off by the business sponsor/lead
- Direct the delivery of project through active sponsorship, leadership and involvement in specific initiatives to ensure they meet time, cost and quality requirements, and maximise benefit delivery
- Build a high performing, collaborative, delivery team, co-ordinating work done by directly managed and matrix managed team:
- Select, recruit and manage work stream leads and key resources
- Manage external suppliers to the programme including preparation and oversight of supplier work orders
- Maintain the overall integrity and coherence of the programme:
- Lead the effective co-ordination of the projects and their interdependencies
- Implement the relevant governance process
- Manage and control all RAAIDD items proactively
- Proactively prepare, manage and control project budgets
- Engage stakeholders at all level and contribute to communications across the organisation
Knowledge & Experience you’ll Demonstrate and Develop
- Experience with Agile methodology (e.g. SAFe, Scrum)
- Proven background of managing complex projects to quality, time and budget
- Extensive experience of Business Transformation experience (not just IT Delivery)
- Ability to maintain project plan & delivery schedules for all new and enhanced capabilities, functionality, products and services
- Effective communications and stakeholder management exists both within and outside the project team
- Prince 2 qualified or equivalent
In return, you will have the opportunity to be front and centre in our transformation enhancing your digital and agile skills and experience. You will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package with Vodafone in an incredible working environment at Paddington offices and Newbury HQ – with onsite gym, barista style coffee shops, canteen and more. You will work with a leading digital-telco organisation, playing a key role in driving positive change for the business through a wide variety of projects and programmes.
Senior Technical Support Analyst – Converged ServicesBased in Newark, NottinghamshirePermanent We’re looking for the very best people to join us. People who share our passion, our pioneering spirit
Cyber Engineer Farnborough You will be part of a team responsible for operating systems to support Vodafone’s secure SOC. You will be responsible for providing technical support to SOC analysts and m
IT Systems Administration Farnborough You’ll be part of a Secure Networks team, responsible for leading the effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and mai
Cyber Architect Farnborough Your Role: Joining a specialist team and leading telco Secure Services department, you’ll provide in-depth Cyber Security Architecture and Design for Vodafone and our cus
IP Network Specialist Farnborough You’ll be responsible for the design and build of a range of IP networks across multiple vendors and platforms. You’ll create detailed customer
Role Title: Scrum Master Location: Newbury About Business Transformation: Our Business Transformation Team lead and deliver exciting programmes and projects that span the Vodafone Group business.
Role Title: Project Manager Location- Newbury About Business Transformation: Our Business Transformation Team lead and deliver exciting programmes and projects that span the Vodafone Group busines
Role Title: Business Change SpecialistLocation- Newbury About Business Transformation: Our Transformation Team lead and deliver exciting programmes and projects that span the Vodafone Group business.
London, Greater London
Go to Market Manager ConsumerSmale House, London As a member of the Go to Market team, you will be responsible for the launch & early days’ performance of Consumer propositions, devices or price & pro
Job title: Commercial Performance Manager Location: Newbury Your Role The Commercial Performance Manager provides guidance and delivers through self and others to ensure: • Delivery of revenue and mar