At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
As we evolve into a truly digital company, Vodafone Group Enterprise uses the power of our Global network, operating companies and partner networks to confidently connect our enterprise customers. We provide the best digital solutions using a collaborative approach, that help our customers of all sizes connect people, places and things by blending the best of technology and human interaction to serve our customers in a personal, instant and easy way. We believe, quite simply, that the answer for any business is to be ready for anything. Are you now ready for your career with us?
Your role will be to ensure and deliver a transformed organisation to Group Enterprise, including impacts to Customer, Employees, Suppliers and other stakeholders. You will drive new ways of working and deliver the significant return Vodafone shareholders should expect from the investment. This role will act as a critical enabler of the Group Enterprise strategy, a trusted member of the Enterprise Transformation Director’s Leadership team and an integral part of the success of the Transformation Programme Portfolio.
- End to end ownership of a Tier 1 Transformation Programme and its successful delivery to time, quality, budget and ultimately business outcomes.
- Management of a cross-functional Programme team and development of a positive and agile working culture.
- Designing and shaping a business problem into a programme, developing and owning the programme business case and mobilising it across Group Enterprise and local markets.
- Maintaining alignment between the programme and the strategic vision of the relevant Business function(s) and business sponsor.
- Making a leading contribution to the success of the wider Group Enterprise Transformation change portfolio, ensuring the individual programmes add up to more than the sum of their parts.
You will be energetic and outcomes-focused, able to influence technological, operational, and strategic agendas. You will deftly manage risk and be a proven change leader with an exceptional track record of managing complex change
You will have outstanding leadership skills with the ability to build high performing teams, shape culture, bring people together to focus on the right outcomes. You will have extensive experience of managing stakeholders, engaging multi-market teams, including at C level, and navigating the complex challenges of working in a matrix organisation. All with a relentless focus on the customer, putting the customer at the heart of everything you do.
- Significant Programme Management experience and qualifications.
- Financial/commercial experience across both Business Cases and Budget Management.
- Strong proven track record in management and delivery in both Waterfall and large-scale Agile delivery.
- Relevant Masters degree eg MSc/MBA
What is the key to our success? It’s simple – our people. Across a Global footprint, we believe we’re at our best when you’re at yours. From our diverse workforce, our flexible working policies to our creative work spaces, we embrace a culture of learning and sharing to develop our next stage growth. It’s in our hearts to push forward, to create a better future, to never rest and find new ways that help people communicate.
We are committed to developing the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We respect, value and celebrate our people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. Our excellent flexible benefits programme allows you to choose what’s right for you. Our Vodafone Foundation gives the ability for our people to give something back. We embrace empowering our people to shape their world.
To discover more about how Vodafone Group leads the way in Diversity & Inclusion and hear our CEO Vittorio Colao talk about how he is listed as one of the top 10 men fighting for gender diversity, please click here.