We have an exciting opportunity for a Product Specialist to join our Unified Communications Product Management team within Vodafone UK Business.
In this role, you will be helping manage the products in the Unified Communications and Contact Centre services portfolio where you will be responsible for taking UC products and services through the Vodafone Product Introduction cycle and launching new products and features in the UK, whilst providing ongoing product in life management.
This is an exciting growth area for the business where you will be working on market leading opportunities.
- Deliver new product development projects for Unified Communications products and the continuous improvement of their features and services.
- Work closely with VFUK Stakeholders to ensure they are ready to support the UC products
- Drive the uptake of the products, and achieve or exceed the revenue targets.
- Ensure that the UC services are joined up and serve Vodafone’s core vision and strategy.
- Fully contribute as a member of the Unified Communications team ensuring that it achieves its business objectives.
You will have some experience in Product, preferably in Enterprise Product Management & have an understanding of the Product Lifecycle.
Ideally, you will have some knowledge of Unified Communications/ Contact Centre technology & will have come from a Tech Product Management background.
About Product Management
Get Ready. Joining our Product Management operations, you will lead an industry leading product portfolio, which is at the heart of our success. We recognise that our customer’s businesses are evolving rapidly in a digital world. We have a proud history of innovation that we invite you to be part of.
Not only would you be working for a global, innovative & forward thinking organisation, but you’d get to work with a fun, diverse and driven team who love what they do. You’d be supported by an encouraging leadership team who will inspire you to be your very best. We will also give you 28 days’ holiday, award winning maternity/paternity cover & flexible working options to help you balance work and life!
Apply now, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Vodafone is committed to making reasonable adjustments for all candidates considered to have a disability during the recruitment assessment process. Should you meet the minimum criteria for the role you are applying to, we will contact you to discuss the reasonable adjustments that you may need.