Product Manager - Public Cloud
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the country’s most crucial organisations.
From contactless payments to connecting emergency services, our technology delivers some truly exciting initiatives, not to mention the incredible connections we make on a global level every single day. We rely on the brightest sparks to help us deliver new innovations. So if you believe, like we do, that technology can help us imagine, create and realise a more connected future – then we need you to help us achieve that goal!
We’re focused on building the best network, providing a knockout digital experience and giving back the very best to our business customers. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
A key part of the Vodafone Business Platforms and Solutions is bringing new products and services to market. As Product Manager you will have end-to-end responsibility to manage the product vision, strategy, delivery, lifecycle management, and execution of Vodafone’s Public Cloud portfolio into the local markets. You’ll work within a team of Product Managers, and will evangelise your Vodafone Business Products, bring new services to market, drive maturity and growth.
A key part of the Vodafone Business Platforms and Solutions is bringing new products and services to market. As Product Manager you will have end-to-end responsibility to manage the product vision, strategy, delivery, lifecycle management, and execution of Public Cloud product portfolio into the local markets. You’ll work within a team of Product Managers, and will evangelise your Vodafone Business Products, bring new services to market, drive maturity, growth and rationalisation.
- Lead and deliver a differentiated portfolio of Public Cloud services based on the Vodafone Business Strategy and Roadmap.
- Partner relationship management with our key Public Cloud and Managed Services Partners, and influencing our partners roadmap with the voice of the customer.
- Own and drive the appropriate service wrap and technical solutions for the services delivered to local market.
- In-life product management and ownership of the Public Cloud portfolio as the subject matter expert across the Vodafone Group.
- Working and leading virtual teams and stakeholders across the business to execute our Public Cloud roadmap.
Opportunity to join a high performing, and highly engaged, product team focussed on driving customer satisfaction and revenue.
Ownership of an exciting Public Cloud product portfolio
Collaborating with a dedicated group of professionals Globally to make a difference to our customer’s lives
Flexible working environment and culture of continuous learning, and improvement.
- Proven experience in Product Management and proven experience in managing products through idea, growth and rationalisation.
- Degree level education in technology, business or equivalent disciplines.
- Proven ability to deliver projects through Waterfall, Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Detailed understanding of the Public Cloud market and the cloud, security and connectivity ecosystems.
- Knowledge across multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Technology, Customer Experience, Sales, Partner Management, Customer Support, Finance and Marketing.
- Can abstract specific vertical proposition requirements into product requirements - create Epics and Stories, assure development teams understand purpose and objective; prioritise stories in backlog per the business’ needs
- Strong communication / stakeholder management with ability to serve as product spokesperson
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact email@example.com
If you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/technology
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
London, Newbury or Manchester
Role: Unified Communications Solution Architect Location: Newbury HQ, London or Manchester £ Excellent salary and benefits package on offer A senior customer facing role providing technical leadersh
Role Title: Test Transition and Strategic Programmes Manager Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consiste
Role Title: Senior IoT Strategy & Ecosystems Manager Location: Newbury / London At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency
Programme Manager Newbury or London based Permanent Are you a Customer facing Programme Manager looking for your next role? As a Programme Manager you will be responsible for leading large customer f
Role: IT Technical Delivery Manager Location: Newbury HQSalary: £competitive + excellent benefits Is this role for you? As a Technical Delivery Manager, you will be responsibility for the delivery of
London, Greater London
Role Title: Senior Commercial Manager Location: London or Newbury Our Team: Group Business Commercial OperationsThis is a chance to join a growing Cloud Commercial team within Vodafone. We are goin