Role Title: Product Manager
Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. At Vodafone Group, we partner with our local markets to drive consistencyand earn customer loyalty across 20 countries for over 600 million customers. We are restless and passionate about creating a better future for all. We are always open to new things, and curious to create solutions that our customers will love. We are constantly learning to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards and to deliver on our strategy. Our ambition is to improve 1 billion lives and half our environmental impact by 2025. It’s up to each of us to make this happen. Ready?
Today, we connect one in 16 people worldwide. The technology function is fundamental in building a Digital Society. Our Gigabit networks, the Internet of Things and mobile financial services enable incredible innovations that will make our lives easier, healthier, smarter and more fulfilling. We want to make sure that our technology creates a better future for people, communities, businesses and society. We get it done, together. We think big, take risks, keep the best and learn from the rest. Do you?
We have a number of fantastic opportunities for a Product Manager to join our innovative Product Management team in Vodafone Group.
In this role, you will be responsible for the entire E2E product life-cycle from new feature development, continuous improvement, product life-cycle management and decommissioning across all our mid-market, wholesale & large enterprise customers.
With us, you will:
• Lead the new product development projects and the continuous improvement of their features and services.
• Work closely with key stakeholders and ensure that they are ready to support new features and improvements hence delivering new revenues, improved profitability and better customer experience.
• Drive the uptake and manage against performance targets, in order to exceed expectations.
• Monitor the UK market and adjust our offering accordingly so we can provide best in class services.
• Contribute towards the overall product strategy and interworking with other connectivity, applications and products.
• Define product-related Capex/Opex requirements for the business during the annual planning cycle.
The roles are in the following sectors, experience in any of these is preferable:
• IoT products
• Software enterprise products
• Entertainment businesses (we're looking for someone to build a central product management function for all VF TV / Entertainment activities)
What we’re looking for:
• You will be an experienced Product Manager with the proven ability to manage an entire product life-cycle from concept to launch.
• You will be commercially minded with the proven ability to build a business case, create a P&L, track competitor markets & provide presentations to senior stakeholders.
• You will be an analytical thinker capable of managing complex detail without losing sight of the big picture