- Lead the new product development projects and the continuous improvement of their features and services.
- Work closely with key stakeholders and ensure that they are ready to support new features and improvements hence delivering new revenues, improved profitability and better customer experience.
- Drive the uptake and manage against performance targets, in order to exceed expectations.
- Monitor the UK market and adjust our offering accordingly so we can provide best in class services.
- Contribute towards the overall product strategy and interworking with other connectivity, applications and products.
- Define product-related Capex/Opex requirements for the business during the annual planning cycle.
Data Analyst Register your interest for 2020 Permanent - Monday-Friday Newbury HQ based Salary – Competitive Are you going to be looking for a new role in the New Year? Do you love translating data in
Job title: CVM Retention Manager Location: Newbury Your Role Accountable for retention performance (revenue, margin, churn) in Enterprise segments, which you will deliver through data and digital-le
Cyber Architect Farnborough***DV level security clearance is required for this role*** About Vodafone Secure Sector (VSS) Get Ready. Joining our Vodafone Secure Sector department offers you the uniq
Engagement Manager Newbury We have an exciting opportunity for an Engagement Manager to lead our simplification project across our customer sales channels in UK Business. Working in an agile environm
Business AnalystNewbury We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join our innovative Product Management team in UK Business. In this role, you will be leading the analysis effort wor
Job title: Go to Market Manager Location: Newbury Your role: The Go to Market Manager’s prime responsibility is to motivate and lead the cross functional business team up to Director level from
Cyber Engineer Farnborough You will be part of a team responsible for operating systems to support Vodafone’s secure SOC. You will be responsible for providing technical support to SOC analysts and m
Product SpecialistLocation: Newbury We have an exciting opportunity for a Product Specialist to join our Unified Communications Product Management team within Vodafone UK Business. In this role, you
Product Manager, Fixed Connectivity Location: Newbury We have a fantastic role for an experienced Product Manager to join our innovative Product Management team within Vodafone UK Business. In this r
Register your interest for our upcoming Commercial Enterprise vacancies! A bit about Commercial Our commercial teams are the bedrock of Vodafone making the most of opportunities every day and we’re p