London, Smale House
Competitive salary + Excellent benefits
Vodafone UK’s Consumer Services & Innovation team takes ideas from concept through launch and to in-life management. Our range of services include OneNumber, V by Vodafone, Content partnerships (Red Entertainment), Secure Net.
The Consumer Services Product Manager will take responsibility for the performance of a range of products and services that are key to the growth of the business.
• Shape strategy, roadmap and product development
• Drive innovation within the UK and the delivery of products through our technology, commercial and go-to-market teams
• Act as an advocate of the service(s) and ensure an outstanding experience is always delivered. You’ll continuously search for improvements with the customer in mind.
• Manage products in-life ensuring optimal customer experience and revenue generation
• Stay abreast of market trends, across competitors, consumer behavior and technology, to identify opportunities and threats
• Identifying potential new propositions, and taking them through feasibility and business case, supporting commercial negotiations and go to market
• Managing the day to day performance and relationship with partners, identifying and implementing improvements, to hit targets for provisioned users, active users and NPS
In addition, you’ll be responsible for:
• Engaging with Product Managers in other Vodafone markets to share best practice
• Identifying issues and escalating where these can’t be easily unblocked
• Being an ambassador for the CSI team's work, raising awareness and advocacy internally, setting its strategy and activities in the context of market changes (consumers, competitors and technology)
The team is a small but agile team with a big job to do. So, ideally you will be tenacious, flexible, affable and curious about everything.
To be successful in this role your experience will ideally include:
• Experience in marketing and product management roles
• Commercial modelling skills and track record of business case creation
• Understanding of underlying technologies, as this is prerequisite for sustainable product design and definition
• Deep knowledge of mobile/fixed Internet, telecommunications and Hi-tech industries
• Exposure to the commercial issues of monetising mobile/fixed services (legal contracts, local revenue issues)
• Ability to build strong support base for their ideas internally
• Ability to lead and/or work within cross-functional virtual teams in dynamic, high-growth, high-uncertainty environments
• Strong communication, analytical (including problem structuring and numeracy)
• Project management skills in complex environment
• Strong and proven contract negotiation skills
• Good knowledge of the mobile and fixed network related industries, as well as general strategy issues, approaches and typical solutions
If this sounds like you and you can do all this and more, you’ll enjoy a great career as we work hard to continue to stay ahead of the game.
Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career, and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
Scrum Master Location: Newbury (Full-time remote working during COVID-19) COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and have implemented new processes that promote candidate and employee safety.
Role Title: Business Analyst / Product Owner Location: Newbury With us you will: You will be responsible for the end-to-end analysis activities required for the development and enhancement of product
Product Architecture Lead Location: Newbury (Full-time remote working during COVID-19) COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and have implemented new processes that promote candidate and e
Description Role title: Platform and Integration Architect Location: Düsseldorf/London A consistent part of Vodafone success is based on the implementation and delivery of advanced and innovative ser
Security Site Reliability Engineer (DevSecOps Engineer) Location: London Southwark, The Speechmark Building (Full-time remote working during COVID-19) Salary: £ Competitive Salary + Benefits Hours:
Site Reliability Engineer ( DevOps Engineer ) Location: London – The Speechmark (Full-time remote working during COVID-19) Salary: Competitive Hours: 37.5COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing
Consumer Security tribe discovers, designs and launches global products that keep Vodafone customers and their families safe and secure online. Our most successful product, Vodafone Secure Net, is us
Front End Chapter Lead Location: London Southwark, The Speechmark Building (Full-time remote working during COVID-19) Salary: £Competitive Salary + Benefits Hours: 37.5 Mon- Fri COVID-19 Noti
Analytics Developer Location: Southwark, London The Analytics Implementation Specialist will be working in the Implementation function of the Digital Analytics Team, Vodafone UK. Sitting within the
Mid-Weight Front End Developer Location: Newbury, Vodafone HQ (Full-time remote working during COVID-19) Salary: £ Competitive Salary + Benefits Hours: 37.5 Mon-Fri COVID-19 Notice: We are conti