London, The Speechmark
Competitive salary + Excellent benefits
Vodafone UK’s Products, Services & Innovation team takes ideas from concept through launch and to in-life management as well as managing all of our customer equipment operations. Our range of services include OneNumber, Content partnerships (Red Entertainment), Secure Net. With your experience in Product Management could you help us to continue to create work worthy to shout about?
You’ll have a varied role which looks to create the right products and services that our customers will love:
• Support Product Leads to shape Product and Services strategy, roadmap and product development
• Drive innovation within the consumer market, creating new revenues
• Successful product delivery and management, ensuring excellent customer experience
Your responsibilities will include:
• Shaping Vodafone's product and services strategy, in collaboration with stakeholders across the company
• Identifying potential new propositions, and taking them through feasibility and business case, supporting commercial negotiations and go to market
• Supporting teams to deliver through securing adequate resource and achieving buy-in and approval for activities, from stakeholder management to formal board approvals
• Ensuring an outstanding experience is always delivered. You’ll continuously search for improvements with the customer in mind.
• Managing the day to day performance and relationship with partners, identifying and implementing improvements
• Stakeholder management across vertical teams at all levels of the organisation, gaining buy-in for your plans
• Identifying issues and escalating where these can’t be easily unblocked
• Engaging with teams in other Vodafone operating companies to share and gain best practice
• Stay abreast of market trends, across competitors, consumer behaviour and technology, to identify opportunities and threats
By focusing on the next chapter in our game-changing history, we blend the best of Digital and human interaction for millions of customers around the world. We’ve created an environment where innovation comes from collaboration and creativity comes from empowered thinking.
Our power keeps us pumped. We have a strong brand and reputation, and we have our people to thank for it. We’ll empower you to grow with us. Not only do we constantly invent and look out for everything new, we’ll let you take the reins to drive us forward to success.
As the Product Manager, Mobile Product, Services & Innovation role is an all-encompassing product management role, responsible for delivering new innovations for the consumer market and all operations in relation to mobile communications, including eSIM, SIM, multi-device and others.
As a Product Manager, ideally your experience will include:
• Relevant experience of mobile communications
• Proven track record in product management or commercial marketing roles
• Technical acumen in the relevant area
• Good familiarity with the concepts that support project management and delivery
• Ability to communicate and engage across the business across all levels of stakeholders
• Administrative skills – support to team leads where necessary
• Commercial understanding/acumen of business KPI’s.
• Strong analytical capability including use of Excel spreadsheets
• Strong presentation skills including use of PowerPoint
If this sounds like you and you can do all this and more, you’ll enjoy a great career as we work hard to continue to stay ahead of the game.
Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career, and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.