Product Manager - Hybrid Cloud
Role Title: Product Manager - Hybrid Cloud
Role Location: Newbury
To support Vodafone’s key strategic growth in in the Cloud and Hosting Practice, Enterprise Products & Solutions requires a highly capable and experienced Product Manager. As a Product Manager – Hybrid Cloud you will be responsible for working with product team, cross -functional teams and partners to define hybrid product strategy, roadmaps and annual plans targeting Enterprise customers. As a Product Manager you will support product rollout to local markets as well as you will establish, drive and manage reporting and insights in product performance and operational excellence.
We need you to have:
- Experience in driving the roll-out of products, services or solutions from conception to go-live is mandatory
- Proven Agile experience.
- Proven experience of working with Cloud products and services.
- Ability to manage stakeholders and adapt to changing environment
- Proven project management capabilities and analytical capabilities
- Experience with the Enterprise market
- Previous experience within international working environment and a large complex matrixed business.
- Support a differentiated Enterprise Hybrid Cloud Product strategy and roadmap for specific products in partnership with local market product management departments
- Bring industry and product insight into the product portfolio for specific products to ensure that Vodafone is a leading player in the industry
- Partner effectively with Product Marketing, Commercial, Sales and Channel Operations to define and build knowledge of specific product propositions
- Support the harmonisation, retirement and rationalisation of the relevant products within sphere of influence across all markets
What you can expect from us:
- Having impact on development of products dedicated for organizations around the world
- Collaborating with a highly energetic and professional group of individuals
- Flexible working environment.
Commitment from Vodafone:
We are not only multinational but multicultural too. Diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences. If you have a disability, learning difficulty, medical condition or any other individual need, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on email@example.com
If you have any questions left:
- Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/our-business/technology/
- Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/life-vodafone/?page=1#content
- Please advise if you require any alterations or adjustments to support you through our recruitment process. If so please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org