As an experienced product manager you will work as part of a newly defined Global Content and Product team, reporting to the Principal Product Evolution Manager. Your role will be to build a central product management function for all VF TV / Entertainment activities. You will interface with the Vodafone Op Co’s and Partner Markets to identify needs, opportunities and challenges in the respective markets. As part of the Product Evolution & Management team, you will share our passion for delivering innovative solutions to complex requirements and will work in an agile environment, across product, technology and content to deliver these. You will drive the TV / Entertainment penetration & satisfaction in Vodafone Op Co’s and Partner Markets.
• Build and manage the TV & Entertainment product management. To drive future TV penetration and to ensure synergies and sharing of best-practises across all markets
• Map Vodafone’s competitive landscape by interfacing with the local TV teams to analyse consumer insights and future usage trends across all markets
• Support the product strategy & roadmap process and manage the change request (CR) demand process with all Op Co’s
• Define KPI’s & track performance of Vodafone’s TV & Entertainment products
• Report TV product and project status to Senior Group Management
• Proactively explore and propose innovative new and emerging business models.
• Work effectively across lines of business within Group Commercial, Group Technology and Local TV teams to form a collaborative cross-functional virtual team.
It would be nice if you have…
• Ability and sense of ownership to build up a product management in a multi-market environment
• Experience in building business cases / models and understanding of the key drivers of subscription and/or transactional TV / Entertainment business
• Broad understanding of relevant product development concepts such as usability, customer insights, agile way of working etc.
• Ability to coordinate & balance interests between various stakeholders
• Experience in engaging at senior management level
• Strong financial modelling, commercial experience and analytical skills.
• Ability to present and influence both verbally and in writing in English with another language a bonus.
You must have…
• University Degree in business administration, communications or similar
• At least 5 years’ experience in Telco and/or TV / Entertainment product management or development
What’s in it for you?
• 28 days holiday (with the option to buy or sell 5 days) plus public holidays
• Flexible working
• Pension matching scheme of up to 10%
• 5 paid days leave for charity projects
• MyChoices portal - cycle to work scheme, 100’s of retail discounts, shares and salary sacrifice schemes
• Vodafone family and friends discount
• Interest free commuter loan
• Global parental leave policy for all new parents coming in 2020 which includes 16 weeks fully paid leave and upon returning to work, new parents can work part-time hours for 6 months whilst being paid their full-time salary
• Access to Vodafone University and LinkedIn Learning