Product Delivery Manager
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
The Product & Services (P&S) team within Group Commercial and Operations delivers and manages end-to-end best-in-class products and services to support Vodafone’s differentiation in all our markets. The P&S team is organised into three product domains (Mobile, Fixed & Converged and Consumer IoT), a Device Operations unit (looking at our commercial and operational activities on devices), and a number of local P&S teams embedded within local markets.
The Mobile team within P&S consists of product and platform development, advanced communications services and financial & e-commerce services.
Joining us as Product Delivery Manager you can be part of our empowering Commercial function. The Future is exciting. Ready?
- Ensure product delivery in the markets within given budget and timelines.
- Coordinate different phases within product development process and ensure requested gate approvals will be granted.
- Supervise commercial launch readiness in the markets and prepare related Go/NoGo meetings
- Drive engagement with the markets to strengthen governance and prevent risk
- Project governance, reporting & communication
- Lead on Intercharging and financial regulatory topics, such as ensuring compliance and adherence to Anti Money Laundering regulations
- Accountable for ensuring that all new product development is risk assessed and meets the pre-defined risk appetite. Ensure that any compliance requirements are clearly documented and implemented and that any exceptions have the appropriate level of risk exception granted.
- Engage Head of Financial Services regarding emerging risks, appropriate recommendations and mechanisms to address same, and all governance, regulatory, tax and accounting practices and processes which may financially impact Fintech operations and licensing.
- Own the relationship towards the VPC
Excellent benefits, flexible working hours and you will get to work with some of the most senior people in a 100,000 people global company and learn from working alongside some of the best experts in the industry, internal and external to Vodafone.
- Project management experience, preferably in an IT/Telco environment
- Experience of working in a financial services environment
- Evidence of AML leadership and knowledge
- Knowledge and familiarity with Risk Management tools
- Ability to work with and influence executive level and senior level management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to influence decision making and gaining consensus
- Ability to think and act strategically
- Strong planning skills and ability to organize complex initiatives
- Proven ability to learn and continually grow
- Proven analytical skills to create focus for action
- Relevant graduate education (business degree) and post-graduate experience in appropriate business sector e.g. telecommunications, IT, management consulting
- Professional qualifications ideally in the field of AML and/or compliance
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on email@example.com
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/life-vodafone/?page=1#content
The future is exciting. Ready?
London, Greater London
Role Title: Online Sales & eCommerce Manager Location: Paddington The Internet of Things team play a key part in the success of V by Vodafone. We are the fearless and restless pioneers in our field