Principle Product Marketing Manager
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
The Product & Services (P&S) team within Group Commercial and Operations delivers and manages end-to-end best-in-class products and services to support Vodafone’s differentiation in all our markets.
The P&S team is organised into three product domains (Mobile, Fixed & Converged and Consumer IoT), a Device Operations unit (looking at our commercial and operational activities on devices), and a number of local P&S teams embedded within local markets.
The Mobile team within P&S consists of product and platform development, advanced communications services and financial & e-commerce services.
The Principal Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and launching the proposition and go to market plan for Fintech products. The Product Marketing Manager will design the consumer proposition from inception working alongside product managers and the lifecycle to ensure customers stay engaged and happy with Vodafone. You will be responsible for driving consumer awareness of this category across all markets, ensuring strong revenue growth and high customer NPS.
Joining us as Principal Product Marketing Manager you can be part of our empowering Commercial function. The Future is exciting. Ready?
- Create the product propositions and comms. concept grounded in customer insight.
- Responsible from financial services revenue growth through marketing and go-to-market plan executions
- Develop content & assets ready for launch across all channels - direct, ecommerce, app.
- Creation of blueprints for launch campaigns retail and e-commerce.
- Accountable for local markets launch plans and media spend
- Define the product marketing plan for new and existing Fintech products/services
- Develop all marketing assets for new product launches including website content and marketing communications (videos, advertising etc.) for successful market launches
- Champion consumer research and support concept generation based on its insights
- Drive commercial performance - capitalising on emerging opportunities, understanding and responding to competitive activity
- Understand the complete customer experience and design the end-to-end lifecycle at all stages and touchpoints (sales and distribution channels, CVM, customer care etc.)
Excellent benefits, flexible working hours and you will get to work with some of the most senior people in a 100,000 people global company and learn from working alongside some of the best experts in the industry, internal and external to Vodafone.
- Experienced in defining new product marketing strategy and marketing communications in a large, complex, multi-national environment (more than 5 years)
- Experienced in a market environment with understanding of local GTM planning dynamics
- Knowledge of subscription based business models, revenue streams, pricing strategies, market sizing and partnering models
- Knowledge of how to take complex products and translate into consumer needs
- High customer focus and ability to communicate effectively, inspire and influence
- Ability to take consultative approach to business problems
- A flair for innovation and working in a start-up environment, no task is beneath you and new challenges are actively sought out
- Proven track record in product marketing
- Desired experience within a financial services environment
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on email@example.com
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/our-business/corporate/finance/
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/life-vodafone/?page=1#content
The future is exciting. Ready?
London, Greater London
Role Title: Online Sales & eCommerce Manager Location: Paddington The Internet of Things team play a key part in the success of V by Vodafone. We are the fearless and restless pioneers in our field