Principal Service Manager
Job title: Principal Service Manager
Band: G band
Hiring Manager: Adam Jump
The Service Relationship Management team, part of the UK Enterprise Major Business function, own the service relationship within nominated customer accounts.
•Are accountable to clients for the operational areas of Vodafone including mobile, ‘fixed’, IoT and VCS.
•Own and report on Service Level Management.
•Create Service Development Plans (SDPs) and Service Improvement Plans (SIPs).
•Driving improvements in Care through the use of SAM and CER processes.
•Are key to increasing overall customer satisfaction (NPS).
Ultimately the Service Relationship Management community are crucial in creating and maintaining the right conditions to sell using the sales-service-solution partnership and protecting existing revenue and the Vodafone brand.
Principal Service Managers are aligned to the largest and most complex Enterprise clients and are accountable for the end-to-end service experience for those customers.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Actively participate in the management of Vodafone Major incidents on a rota basis
• Maintain existing Customer revenue and mitigate any churn events.
• Accountable for developing and maintaining an industry leading end-to-end service experience for aligned customer(s)
• Accountable for delivery of customers contractual service deliverables, including service levels, reporting, etc
• Driving the performance of operational teams to support in- life service delivery to customer.
• Owns the relationship with key customer stakeholders for in-life service.
• Maintain close engagement with associated sales teams.
• Drive continuous service improvement and service development , Increasing customer satisfaction and Net Promotor Scores (NPS)
• Maintain contractual governance and commercial awareness.
• Management of aligned third party suppliers as appropriate
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Customer intimacy: understands the customer’s business, strategy and market environment.
• Ability to confidently discuss Vodafone products and services that support customers’ existing and future requirements with key senior customer stakeholders.
• Champions Vodafone as a brand with customers and can talk knowledgably about the organisation
• Risk identification and management
• Ability to manage and drive performance of third party suppliers
ITIL Foundation Certification, ITIL Expert desirable
Desirable: PRINCE2, Lean, Six Sigma, APM
Personal AssistantLondon & Newbury We have an exciting opportunity for a highly organised Personal Assistant to support the Head of Regional Business with diary management, travel coordination, appro
Where: Manchester - M22 5PRSalary: Competitive and generous commission plans Vodafone Business Digital Sales is the inside sales division of Vodafone Business. With our expertise in Connectivity, our
Job Title: Sales Force Business Analyst Location: Newbury or London At Vodafone Business we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and cus
Your role: Acquisition – New business managerRegional BusinessLocation: Midlands/North Are you ready to join our Enterprise Operations as our next acquisition – new business managerThe future is excit
Programme Manager Newbury or London based Permanent Are you a Customer facing Programme Manager looking for your next role? As a Programme Manager you will be responsible for leading large customer f
London, Newbury or Manchester
Role: Unified Communications Solution Architect Location: Newbury HQ, London or Manchester £ Excellent salary and benefits package on offer A senior customer facing role providing technical leadersh
Legal Counsel – Commercial Legal Operations G Band Newbury HQ We have a great opportunity for someone to join our Legal team as a Commercial Legal Operations Counsel. Ready? Is this role for me? This
Client Sales ManagerMajor Enterprise Field based – Glasgow/Edinburgh **Great career opportunity for an established sales person to strategically partner with a large complex client. Are you ready to
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Webchat and Messaging SpecialistLocations options: Stoke or Newbury Competitive salary & excellent benefits Digital transformation is a journey not a one off-event. It needs to be nurtured and grown
New Business Development SpecialistScotland Are you a field based Business Development Manager who loves developing C-suite relationships, winning new logo business, has a consultative approach & is
Role Title: Senior IoT Strategy & Ecosystems Manager Location: Newbury / London At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency