Principal Service Manager
Job title: Principal Service Manager
Band: G band
Hiring Manager: Adam Jump
The Service Relationship Management team, part of the UK Enterprise Major Business function, own the service relationship within nominated customer accounts.
•Are accountable to clients for the operational areas of Vodafone including mobile, ‘fixed’, IoT and VCS.
•Own and report on Service Level Management.
•Create Service Development Plans (SDPs) and Service Improvement Plans (SIPs).
•Driving improvements in Care through the use of SAM and CER processes.
•Are key to increasing overall customer satisfaction (NPS).
Ultimately the Service Relationship Management community are crucial in creating and maintaining the right conditions to sell using the sales-service-solution partnership and protecting existing revenue and the Vodafone brand.
Principal Service Managers are aligned to the largest and most complex Enterprise clients and are accountable for the end-to-end service experience for those customers.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Actively participate in the management of Vodafone Major incidents on a rota basis
• Maintain existing Customer revenue and mitigate any churn events.
• Accountable for developing and maintaining an industry leading end-to-end service experience for aligned customer(s)
• Accountable for delivery of customers contractual service deliverables, including service levels, reporting, etc
• Driving the performance of operational teams to support in- life service delivery to customer.
• Owns the relationship with key customer stakeholders for in-life service.
• Maintain close engagement with associated sales teams.
• Drive continuous service improvement and service development , Increasing customer satisfaction and Net Promotor Scores (NPS)
• Maintain contractual governance and commercial awareness.
• Management of aligned third party suppliers as appropriate
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Customer intimacy: understands the customer’s business, strategy and market environment.
• Ability to confidently discuss Vodafone products and services that support customers’ existing and future requirements with key senior customer stakeholders.
• Champions Vodafone as a brand with customers and can talk knowledgably about the organisation
• Risk identification and management
• Ability to manage and drive performance of third party suppliers
ITIL Foundation Certification, ITIL Expert desirable
Desirable: PRINCE2, Lean, Six Sigma, APM
Service Desk Advisor Location: Glasgow Role Profile: Do you love to solve issues and share your knowledge? At Vodafone, industry leading products come supported by best in class Advisers. Trustwort
Service Relationship ManagerNewbury Role purpose The Service Relationship Management team, part of the UK Enterprise Major Business function, own the service relationship within nominated customer a
Birmingham, West Midlands
Job title: Service Manager Location: Birmingham or London The Service Relationship Management team, part of the UK Enterprise Major Business function, own the service relationship within nominated cus
Job Title: Continuous Improvement & Process Excellence Lead Manager: Paul Barton Band: G Location: Newbury At Vodafone Business we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an ad