Principal Product Manager Device Care (f/m)
Principal Product Manager Device Care App (f/m)
(Dsseldorf or Paddington)
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
In joining the Commercial team here at Vodafone Group you will support our people in strengthening our position as an admired company in the eyes of our customers, shareholders and employees! The team is broad; you could be working within Brand, Commercial Management, Consumer Services, Terminals, M-Pesa or Customer Experience Operations. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
Our Consumer Services team handles our portfolio of specialist new business services. We are also responsible for our roaming strategy, making it easy for our customers to take their mobile services with them overseas. Are you are consumer focused with a passion for strategy? Joining us as a Principal Product Manager Device Care your main responsibilities will comprise:
Represents the business stakeholders and is the voice of the customer guiding the development and operations teams, ensuring the delivery team delivers value to the business according to the outcome vision
Defines customer-centric items or user stories from the capability / feature roadmap, ranking and prioritizing them, and adding them to the team backlog
Works to Agile principles, and will be responsible for the prioritisation and delivery of the backlog of change initiatives to maximise business benefit of the products and features we offer. The role works closely with the team to develop user stories, acceptance criteria and full business benefits, and convey the vision onwards to our in-house Scrum teams, or, where required, to our Offshore development partners.
Primary stakeholders include Local Markets, Group Technology and all the other Group P&S product managers
- Drive and define from concept to final delivery, the creation of the best products (apps and web services) for our customers: the end customer delight is our main goal
- Strongly advocate and support our products and initiatives and be able to show to the counterparts in the Local Markets their benefits
- Identify demand from the different Markets, define the strategic roadmap, ensure alignment across all stakeholders and drive the delivery of the roadmap
- Ensure that all requirements and product development initiatives derive from clear customer needs and data analysis and get properly tested with customers prior to the market launch
- Stay up to date on latest developments within mobile technology and app development through research, attending events, meeting with influencers etc, and provide feedback on features and business models to product/technology teams
- Own, drive, and focus the team on delivery of business value and content
- Develop and define user stories / items and acceptance criteria from the feature and capability roadmap defined by Product Managers
- Rank and prioritize user stories / items and add them to the team backlog for sprint development, conveying a clear vision of what is required to be built
- Approve the final release plan and accept all deliverables against defined user stories and acceptance criteria
- Analyze and report delivery risks and opportunities, and engage stakeholders for communications and decision-making
- Participate in retrospectives to identify improvement opportunities
- Acts as single point of business contact for the development and operations teams