Principal Mgr - Risk & Supplier Security
Principal Manager � Risk and Supplier Security
Location: Newbury / Paddington
About the Opportunity
The Vodafone Group Technology Security team leads our efforts to protect Vodafone from Security threats, through setting strategy, policy, and plans to reduce Cyber risk. This is recognised as one of the top ten priority risks that is overseen at Board level. We are in the process of implementing a comprehensive security strategy which covers Cyber defence, implementation of security controls, risk, people and cultural elements.
What you will do:
As our Principal Manager � Risk & Supplier Security you will have responsibility for leading the development of Risk management within Security, working with Group Functions and Local Markets to implement it across Vodafone.
You will manage senior stakeholders in Technology, Corporate Security and Group Risk and Compliance, delivering an effective set of processes and tools linked to Vodafone�s enterprise risk model. You will provide management with clear visibility of security risks and the associated governance to manage them within tolerance, including the Line of Sight report.
In addition, you will lead the management of information security risks posed by our suppliers, directly for Group and extending common processes and tools so that similar standards are met in Local Markets.
Responsibilities - You will
- Transform the way that Vodafone manages security risk across Group and Local Markets so that risks are identified and managed within tolerance.
- Lead implementation of Riskconnect for Security across Vodafone to support active risk management
- Lead the management of supplier information security risk so that our vendors and suppliers protect Vodafone data with adequate security controls
- Define required skills and capabilities within the organisation to effectively manage risk, and influence their improvement and development.
- Experience of information security, risk or controls allied to general technology background. Knowledge of risk frameworks and their application beneficial.
- Change agent, demonstrated by large-scale projects in complex organisations, ideally within the risk and security domain.
- Experience of leadership role in large multi-business, multi-national firm, demonstrated ability to motivate staff during times of change.
- Strong customer orientation for example from previous customer-facing role or stakeholder management experience.
- Thought leader capable of managing complex detail without losing sight of the big picture
Information security or risk management qualification such as CRISC
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people�s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don�t hesitate to reach out to us on email@example.com
If you have any questions left
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The future is exciting. Ready?