Principal Mgr - Risk & Supplier Security
Principal Manager – Risk and Supplier Security
About the Opportunity
The Vodafone Group Technology Security team leads our efforts to protect Vodafone from Security threats, through setting strategy, policy, and plans to reduce Cyber risk. This is recognised as one of the top ten priority risks that is overseen at Board level. We are in the process of implementing a comprehensive security strategy which covers Cyber defence, implementation of security controls, risk, people and cultural elements.
As our Principal Manager – Risk & Supplier Security you will have responsibility for leading the development of Risk management within Security, working with Group Functions and Local Markets to implement it across Vodafone.
You will manage senior stakeholders in Technology, Corporate Security and Group Risk and Compliance, delivering an effective set of processes and tools linked to Vodafone’s enterprise risk model. You will provide management with clear visibility of security risks and the associated governance to manage them within tolerance, including the Line of Sight report.
In addition, you will lead the management of information security risks posed by our suppliers, directly for Group and extending common processes and tools so that similar standards are met in Local Markets.
- Transform the way that Vodafone manages security risk across Group and Local Markets so that risks are identified and managed within tolerance.
- Lead implementation of Riskconnect for Security across Vodafone to support active risk management
- Lead the management of supplier information security risk so that our vendors and suppliers protect Vodafone data with adequate security controls
- Define required skills and capabilities within the organisation to effectively manage risk, and influence their improvement and development.
- Experience of information security, risk or controls allied to general technology background. Knowledge of risk frameworks and their application beneficial.
- Change agent, demonstrated by large-scale projects in complex organisations, ideally within the risk and security domain.
- Experience of leadership role in large multi-business, multi-national firm, demonstrated ability to motivate staff during times of change.
- Strong customer orientation for example from previous customer-facing role or stakeholder management experience.
- Thought leader capable of managing complex detail without losing sight of the big picture
About Vodafone Group
We empower our consumer and enterprise customers to be confidently and securely connected. Our unique capabilities create the best voice and data to our customers and continue our advancement in the Internet of Things (IOT), BIG Data, Cybersecurity, Cloud & Hosting, TV and Video. We’re heading to an exciting future – fancy being part of our Vodafone Gigabit growth?
We’ll help you be the best you can be, with dedicated support and mentoring, plenty of opportunity to develop and progress – plus a solid dedication to work-life balance. It all means you’ll have everything you need to advance your career, and achieve your full potential.
As well as a generous basic salary, annual company bonus, you also have 28 day’s holiday, company pension scheme, Life Insurance, product discounts and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click now to apply.