Principal Manager Digital Workplace Architect
Role Title: Principal Manager Digital Workplace Architect
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
As we evolve into a truly digital company, Vodafone Group Technology spans across the entire Vodafone footprint and drives our technology advancements, to enable us to be the best and most secure in unified communications. We empower our consumer and enterprise customers to be confidently and securely connected. Our unique capabilities create the best voice and data to our customers and continue our advancement in the Internet of Things (IOT), BIG Data, Cybersecurity, Cloud & Hosting, TV and Video. We’re heading to an exciting future – fancy being part of our Vodafone Gigabit growth?
Vodafone is currently rethinking the way we work, with the aspiration to create the Workplace of the Future. The Digital Workplace Programme is aiming to transform Vodafone employee digital experience, providing best in class and future-proof technologies for enterprise collaboration and productivity.
The Principal Manager, Digital Workplace Architect has the responsibility to initiate and foster the design, development and adoption of end-user architecture methodologies in the department and widely across the globe. Also accountable for the linking between strategy formulation and execution, this role drives greater alignment between business functions/local markets and IT, and creation of the building blocks for easier project delivery.
The main purpose of the role is to maintain and co-develop a holistic Technology Strategy roadmap aligned with business objectives and priorities, define strategic change initiatives and business transformation activities, improve business/technology decision making, and realise the benefits from innovation. It is expected to act as key liaison between a diverse array of departments and the technology teams by being able to translate complex concepts into business terms.
- Managing technology strategy for Office IT working with and managing feedback from multiple stakeholders across teams & executive leadership
- Defining the future state (“to-be” architecture), directly inputting in the business in strategy formulation (Digital Company Digital People) or collecting LOB input (business and internal)
- Responsible to architect end-user elements, such as Data Privacy, Security requirements, Policies, Network, Commercial Implications, Licensing
- Sponsor the adoption of User Center Design, Design Thinking and Agile in the department
- Drive senior stakeholder management with Group Technology and Local Market Technology functions, Internal Communication, HR and the Vodafone Enterprise organisations
- Proven capability in influencing diverse senior leaders across business functions, in order to trigger and lead a Digital transformation program
- Demonstrate strong technical understanding, with the ability to express and communicate clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in strategy development, covering various stages of design life cycle from user-research through service design and culminating in design validation
- Deep understanding of major enterprise collaboration technologies, knowledge of main IT and Cloud technologies (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), strategic view of Telco/media industry
- Experience in / strong appreciation of working in virtual and multinational team
What is the key to our success? It’s simple – our people. From our diverse workforce, our flexible working policies to our creative work spaces, we embrace a culture of learning and sharing to develop our next stage growth. It’s in our hearts to push forward, to create a better future, to never rest and find new ways that help people communicate.
We are committed to developing the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We respect, value and celebrate our people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. Our excellent flexible benefits programme allows you to choose what’s right for you. Our Vodafone Foundation gives the ability for our people to give something back. We embrace empowering our people to shape their world.
To discover more about how Vodafone Group leads the way in Diversity & Inclusion and hear our CEO Vittorio Colao talk about how he is listed as one of the top 10 men fighting for gender diversity, please click here
The Future is Exciting. Ready?
Please advise if you require any alterations or adjustments to support you through our recruitment process. If so please contact us at email@example.com