Principal Manager Cyber Incident Manager
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the country’s most crucial organisations.
From contactless payments to connecting emergency services, our technology delivers some truly exciting initiatives, not to mention the incredible connections we make on a global level every single day. We rely on the brightest sparks to help us deliver new innovations. So if you believe, like we do, that technology can help us imagine, create and realise a more connected future – then we need you to help us achieve that goal!
We’re focused on building the best network, providing a knockout digital experience and giving back the very best to our business customers. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
Group Technology Security’s role is to inspire trust and confidence in our customers by enabling secure connectivity. We help our customers remain secure and resilient in a world of increasingly sophisticated cyber-attacks. We offer a unique combination of highly resilient networks, enterprise-class cloud platforms, advanced security systems and expert advice, helping limit the risks of a mobile workforce, such as commercial losses, regulatory breaches or threats to individuals, whilst enabling productivity and employee satisfaction. Joining us as a Cyber Incident Manager you can be part of our empowering our Cyber Security function. The Future is exciting. Ready?
In Vodafone Group Cyber Defence our mission is to proactively protect Vodafone from security threats and reduce risk across Vodafone’s global technology infrastructure.
- Act as a Vodafone cyber incident management expert, using your personal experience and judgement to quickly determine the right treatment of cyber events and incidents.
- Co-ordinate the technical & non-technical responses to live cyber events and incidents across resolver teams.
- Support the global implementation of Vodafone’s cyber incident management operating model, frameworks, processes and tools.
- Work with other cyber teams to identify significant threats/actors posing a potential risk to Vodafone.
- Provide oral and written reporting and analytics on all global cyber security incidents.
- Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders to disseminate information and drive mitigating actions.
- Be included in our out of hours on call rota, providing 24/7 support.
- What you can expect from us:
- You will have the exciting opportunity to join an expanding global cyber security team.
- Incident management experience within a fast paced and dynamic environment – not necessarily within a cyber-security setting.
- The ability to keep calm and work under pressure, use your judgement & personal experience, and draw upon technical resources to quickly determine the right treatment of cyber events and incidents.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience of briefing information across diverse and senior stakeholder groups.
- Behaviours that will create strong working relationships, and effective engagement, across a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and organising skills coupled with the ability to assess risks and develop effective mitigations.
- Have relevant operational experience within an operational environment – e.g. military, intelligence, police, cyber, network or IT operations centres
- Have been part of a team working on global project(s)
- Hold a professional security qualification e.g. CISM, GCIA, GCIH, GCED
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact email@example.com
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
3rd Line Network EngineerLocation – Newbury What’s the role? You’ll provide 3rd Line WAN/LAN support to our enterprise estate customers. As a senior engineer you will be responsible for resolving co
Field Systems Specialist Newbury based The Field Operations team acts as a centre of excellence to drive the utilisation and efficiency of the Field Engineering Team within TES. This is a small but cr
Field Dispatch AdministratorTraining Opportunity – NVQ Level 3Location – Newbury Days – Mon to Fri 8.30pm to 5.15pm We have 2 new opportunities for individuals looking for a Training and Development o
PMO Coordinator Newbury Are you a self-starter with an eye for detail looking to join our Projects and Programmes team? As a PMO Coordinator you will be aligned to the Central Delivery PMO, operating
Software Engineer (Innovation) London Software Development Job Family Competitive salary + Excellent benefits For us, digital transformation is constant - not a one-off event. It’s our obsessi
Cease Operations Engineer – Standard Delivery ServicesNewbury Based UK Technology Enterprise Services is the function of Vodafone UK accountable for delivering fixed and converged communication soluti
London, Greater London
Role Title: Lean Senior AuditorLocation: Paddington, London At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellenc
Role Title: Lead Architect Carrier Services Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer exc
Role Title: Network & Systems Security Specialist Unified Comms Location: Newbury or Bracknell At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to dri
Cyber Threat Intelligence Specialist Brentford At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 3
Role Title: Full Stack DeveloperLocation: Newbury Our team: The Enterprise IT Delivery department in Group Enterprise Technology caters to IT needs of Vodafone Group Enterprise that includes fo