Principal Cyber Specialist
Role Title: Principal Cyber Specialist (Bluecoat Cloud)
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
As we evolve into a truly digital company, Vodafone Group Technology spans across the entire Vodafone footprint and drives our technology advancements, to enable us to be the best and most secure in unified communications. We empower our consumer and enterprise customers to be confidently and securely connected. Our unique capabilities create the best voice and data to our customers and continue our advancement in the Internet of Things (IOT), BIG Data, Cybersecurity, Cloud & Hosting, TV and Video. We’re heading to an exciting future – fancy being part of our Vodafone Gigabit growth?
The role of Principal Cyber Specialist will be a key position within our Cyber Operations team, a critical part of the Vodafone Cloud Security function in Vodafone Group Technology.
- Continually monitor Blue Coat/Symantec cloud proxy changes and policies to ensure best practice and security governance. Providing recommendations where appropriate.
- Provide technical leadership to the team, assisting them with complex issues.
- Provide an escalation point, and be part of day to day Incident Response activities.
- Providing guidance on, and improving Operational Security management policies. Also improving our other procedures that utilise an ITIL framework.
- Leading Security Incident resolution matrix teams to recover service in complex cross-technology environments.