Principal Commercial Manager
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
In joining the Commercial team here at Vodafone Group you will support our people in strengthening our position as an admired company in the eyes of our customers, shareholders and employees! What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
M-Pesa, is a pioneer and global market leader in mobile money. From starting in 2007 as a convenient means by which the unbanked and underbanked can make digital payments, M-Pesa has now grown to offer millions of customer’s financial services, enterprise, merchant and retail solutions. We are proud of our work in enabling the digital economy in our markets, and in driving financial inclusion.
Design and accelerate transformative products:
- Synthesise industry and customer research to design relevant, transformative products for M-Pesa customers
- Be a customer advocate, drive superior customer experience in product design
- Balance strategic business goals and complex tactical objectives to develop minimum viable products that ensure speed to market while allowing for iterative development
- Rally product creation colleagues to drive results – business analysts, architects, delivery managers, operations support, etc.
- Inspire key stakeholders on the transformational potential of the product
Spearhead innovation and strategic partnerships
- Design and own the partnership strategy for your product vertical
- Drive business development with partners with relevant solutions, large businesses and international NGOs
- Negotiate key commercial and product terms and support contracting with legal
Build "trusted advisor" relationship with business leaders across M-Pesa markets
- Offer strategic support on pricing, CVM, product strategy and business cases
- Drive commercial rationalisation of the service roadmaps
- Lead on best practice sharing and provide leadership within the M-Pesa commercial communities
- Bachelor’s degree required, a Master’s degree in a related field preferred
- 8 years of professional experience with at least 3 years of digital product management or relevant consulting experience
- Strong knowledge of mobile money, fintech and financial services
- International experience and multicultural sensitivity, including in apprehending customers’ diversity
- Analytical bent of mind, structured thinker with strong business acumen
- Self-starter with exceptional people, presentation and communication skills
- Solid influencing and negotiation skills
- Contagious passion for, and commitment to driving mobile money growth and innovation
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Dedicated support and mentoring
- Opportunity to develop and progress – plus a solid dedication to work-life balance. It all means you’ll have everything you need to advance your career, and achieve your full potential.
- Annual company bonus
- 28 day’s holiday
- Contributory company pension scheme
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on email@example.com
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/corporate
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The future is exciting. Ready?
Role Title: Digital Technical Lead Location: Newbury Our Team: The Enterprise IT Solutions Architecture department caters to IT needs of vertical business units in Vodafone Group Enterpri
London, Greater London
Insight & Analytics Specialist London, Smale House Competitive salary + excellent benefits Digital transformation is a journey not a one off-event. It needs to be nurtured and grown by talente
Senior Manager – Technology Operations Permanent Newbury Based UK Vodafone Business Technology Solutions is the function of Vodafone UK accountable for delivering fixed and converged communication sol
Role Title: Data Domain Lead Location: Newbury Goal: To participate to the development of an end-to-end Data transformation strategy in IT, to deliver the business objectives. To lead, in conju
Cyber Security Manager Working across the business functions (Enterprise, Consumer or Internal), your role will be to ensure we deliver secure products and services to our customers and identifying a
Job Title: IP Network Specialist Business Area: Vodafone Secure Sector Location: Farnborough Successful candidates must be able to obtain and maintain DV level security clearance About Vodafone Secur
IT Operation Authority - VET000245917 Location – NewburySalary- £Competitive + 10% Bonus and Benefits What’s the role? As an IT Operation Authority you will work within one of the most progressive are
Integration Technical Architect Location: Newbury HQ Hiring Manager: Santosh Menon Band: G Is this role for you? The Integration Technical Architect will work as a key member of the Vodafone UK IT In
Technology Solution Specialist The Technology Solutions Specialist will work in a customer facing capacity, driving the enterprise customer solution by providing technical support to a virtual team o
Role Title: Coe Oracle Solution Analyst Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellenc
Delivery Coordinator – Fixed Services Newbury As a Delivery Coordinator you will be responsible for delivering the best possible service experience that exceeds expectations throughout the order deli