Principal Commercial Manager
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
In joining the Commercial team here at Vodafone Group you will support our people in strengthening our position as an admired company in the eyes of our customers, shareholders and employees! What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
M-Pesa, is a pioneer and global market leader in mobile money. From starting in 2007 as a convenient means by which the unbanked and underbanked can make digital payments, M-Pesa has now grown to offer millions of customer’s financial services, enterprise, merchant and retail solutions. We are proud of our work in enabling the digital economy in our markets, and in driving financial inclusion.
Design and accelerate transformative products:
- Synthesise industry and customer research to design relevant, transformative products for M-Pesa customers
- Be a customer advocate, drive superior customer experience in product design
- Balance strategic business goals and complex tactical objectives to develop minimum viable products that ensure speed to market while allowing for iterative development
- Rally product creation colleagues to drive results – business analysts, architects, delivery managers, operations support, etc.
- Inspire key stakeholders on the transformational potential of the product
Spearhead innovation and strategic partnerships
- Design and own the partnership strategy for your product vertical
- Drive business development with partners with relevant solutions, large businesses and international NGOs
- Negotiate key commercial and product terms and support contracting with legal
Build "trusted advisor" relationship with business leaders across M-Pesa markets
- Offer strategic support on pricing, CVM, product strategy and business cases
- Drive commercial rationalisation of the service roadmaps
- Lead on best practice sharing and provide leadership within the M-Pesa commercial communities
- Bachelor’s degree required, a Master’s degree in a related field preferred
- 8 years of professional experience with at least 3 years of digital product management or relevant consulting experience
- Strong knowledge of mobile money, fintech and financial services
- International experience and multicultural sensitivity, including in apprehending customers’ diversity
- Analytical bent of mind, structured thinker with strong business acumen
- Self-starter with exceptional people, presentation and communication skills
- Solid influencing and negotiation skills
- Contagious passion for, and commitment to driving mobile money growth and innovation
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Dedicated support and mentoring
- Opportunity to develop and progress – plus a solid dedication to work-life balance. It all means you’ll have everything you need to advance your career, and achieve your full potential.
- Annual company bonus
- 28 day’s holiday
- Contributory company pension scheme
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/corporate
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact email@example.com
The future is exciting. Ready?
Field Systems Specialist Newbury based The Field Operations team acts as a centre of excellence to drive the utilisation and efficiency of the Field Engineering Team within TES. This is a small but cr
Field Dispatch AdministratorTraining Opportunity – NVQ Level 3Location – Newbury Days – Mon to Fri 8.30pm to 5.15pm We have 2 new opportunities for individuals looking for a Training and Development o
PMO Coordinator Newbury Are you a self-starter with an eye for detail looking to join our Projects and Programmes team? As a PMO Coordinator you will be aligned to the Central Delivery PMO, operating
Software Engineer (Innovation) London Software Development Job Family Competitive salary + Excellent benefits For us, digital transformation is constant - not a one-off event. It’s our obsessi
Role Title: Business Analyst Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30
London, Greater London
Role Title: Lean Senior AuditorLocation: Paddington, London At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellenc
Role Title: Lead Architect Carrier Services Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer exc
Role Title: Network & Systems Security Specialist Unified Comms Location: Newbury or Bracknell At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to dri
Cyber Threat Intelligence Specialist Brentford At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 3
London, Greater London
Role Title: Risk & Assurance Manager – Partner Markets Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and
Role Title: Full Stack DeveloperLocation: Newbury Our team: The Enterprise IT Delivery department in Group Enterprise Technology caters to IT needs of Vodafone Group Enterprise that includes fo