Principal Architecture Manager
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get onboard.
As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the country’s most crucial organisations.
From contactless payments to connecting emergency services, our technology delivers some truly exciting initiatives, not to mention the incredible connections we make on a global level every single day. We rely on the brightest sparks to help us deliver new innovations. So if you believe, like we do, that technology can help us imagine, create and realise a more connected future – then we need you to help us achieve that goal!
- Deliver Vodafone Business IT Roadmap Architecture
- Contribute into long term IT strategy
- E2E accountability for IT integration for new products and services delivered
- Design and support delivery of strategic programmes in Vodafone Business
- Alignment of IT strategy and planning with company's business goals.
- Strategic responsibility for the company's IT systems.
- Direct or indirect involvement in the development of policies, standards and guidelines that direct the selection, development, implementation and use of Information Technology within the enterprise.
- Build employee knowledge and skills in specific areas of expertise.
- Team Management for Architecture across UK and off-shore teams
- Responsibility for strategic initiatives that are seen as key for Vodafone’s success
- People management
- Knowledge of IT governance and operations
- Knowledge of financial modelling as it pertains to IT investment
- Interpersonal and leadership skills
- Understanding of Business Products and Services
- Communication skills, both written and spoken
- Customer service orientation
- Time management and prioritization
We’re happy if you:
- Academic: BSc or BEng as minimum and MSc or MBA (preferred)
- Technology: TOGAF (preferred)
- Agile and DevOps knowledge / experience
- Industry/Customer/Product: Enterprise product
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment, which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/technology
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
Job Title: Billing Operational Manager Location: Manchester At Vodafone Business we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer exc
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Role Title: Shift Leader Location: Manchester Hours: Alternate days & nights – shift patterns vary across a set period Role Profile: Group Enterprise Operations (GEO) provide customer and techn
Job Title: Commercial Team Leader Location: Newbury/London At Vodafone Business we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer exc
Product ManagerNewbury We have a fantastic opportunity for a Product Manager to join our innovative Product Management team in Vodafone UK Business. In this role, you will be responsible for the enti
Engagement Manager Newbury We have an exciting opportunity for an Engagement Manager to lead our simplification project across our customer sales channels in UK Business. Working in an agile environm
Business AnalystNewbury We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join our innovative Product Management team in UK Business. In this role, you will be leading the analysis effort wor
Product Manager, Fixed Connectivity Location: Newbury We have a fantastic role for an experienced Product Manager to join our innovative Product Management team within Vodafone UK Business. In this r
Register your interest for our upcoming Bid Management vacancies! A bit about Commercial UK Bid Management is part of the Commercial UK team. Our commercial teams are the bedrock of Vodafone m
Register your interest for our upcoming Commercial Enterprise vacancies! A bit about Commercial Our commercial teams are the bedrock of Vodafone making the most of opportunities every day and we’re p