Location: Newbury (Full-time remote working during COVID-19)
COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and have implemented new processes that promote candidate and employee safety. As part of this we have moved to a virtual hiring and onboarding process until further notice.
Vodafone UK IT is the intelligence, the platforms and tools that enable our products and services. Be part of the team that develops and runs our digital IT platforms, driving innovation in how we deliver to our customers and the rest of the business.
The Test Management team drives testing and quality assurance across a wide range of projects and portfolios, on a number of different stacks and systems. In this role you will gain experience working with a world class testing services, work across large programmes and get to interact with major stakeholders in all areas of Vodafone.
What will you be doing?
- You will hav experience in Test straegies for a 'portfoilio' of Telco applications.
- You will lead on Test Management across number of multiple projects within a Portfolio across Vodafone’s strategic IT programmes.
- You will be accountable for Test Management at an IT Portfolio level (£250k - £2m).
- You will lead a team of Test Managers working across multiple projects (2-5).
- You will contribute to and act as a point of decision around test approach, strategy, planning, execution and escalation on behalf of programme & portfolio stakeholders.
- You will champion continual service improvement across quality assurance, automation and tooling.
Who are we looking for?
- You will have expert in testing methodologies, test management and associated practices, across functional and non-functional testing.
- You will have strong leadership and coaching experience.
- You will have experience with large offshore teams and services
- You will have Test Management experience on major IT programmes, preferably Telecoms
- You will have exposure to Sales, Provisioning and Care lifecycle of Enterprise Telephony products including IPVPN, SOGEA, SIP, Dedicated Internet and similar (fixed line).
- You will have a ISTQB (Advanced) or equivalent.
What’s in it for you?
An excellent remuneration and bonus package with 28 days holiday entitlement, in addition to bank holidays and paid leave for charity projects. We offer an extensive and flexible benefits package that can be tailored to suit you and your family. From our market-leading parental leave policies through to employee discounts, retail vouchers, pension plan and share schemes we are committed to supporting you throughout your career with Vodafone.
Posting End Date: 28/01/2021