Job title: Portfolio Specialist
Team: Family Segment
Location: Southwark, London
The Family segment is a team established to focus on growing Vodafone& share within this valuable market by bringing to market innovative, barrier breaking and customer oriented propositions aimed at UK Families. These propositions bring together our mobile and home broadband portfolios, so the team is uniquely placed to work across the converged product set.
The Family segment specialist will be supporting the development of new propositions and experiences designed to grow our share within both the mobile and home broadband categories. This include s defining the insight, sub segments / target audience, proposition, performance targets, customer experience requirements and purchase / service journeys including how this integrates with our digital capabilities. They will be responsible for managing and delivering change into the organisation, and will take the lead on a selection of activities as part of the wider Segment roadmap.
This is an exciting role, in a team who work hard but also know how to have fun and support each other. If you want to be at the fore front of Vodafone’s journey into convergence, this is the place to be. In return, you’ll be encouraged to stretch yourself, work at pace and think like a challenger, having the opportunity to take on additional responsibilities quickly.
Passion and energy are pre -requisites for any role in this team as we operate like a start up. We believe anything is possible and want people who share this mind-set.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Support the definition of the Family segment strategy for Vodafone UK – including defining the customer insights, target audience, new proposition initiatives and subsequent channel and marketing strategy
• Understand and be a strong voice to shape the desired Customer experience journeys including a strong digital first mind-set for any new enhancements you will be leading
• Lead industry and mark et benchmarking analysis to support future segment roadmap developments, and share these insights across the wider Family team
• Support in life performance of selected proposition initiatives to ensure its delivering the benefits expected and promised to the business
• Support in life performance of selected product / pricing initiatives cross-functionality to ensure its delivering the benefits expected and promised to the business
• Perform ad hoc analytical tasks that help drive understanding and data driven insight into current product performance and areas to increase value or satisfaction
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Knowledge of either the mobile or Home Broadband product area and the UK market in general
• Track re cord of insight-led proposition launches or enhancements, where you put the nee ds of your customer at the heart of activities with proven success
• Clear understanding and experience of working within the proposition or product management function and experience of working within product development processes in complex organisations.
• Proven track recording consumer commercial / proposition or product development
• Experience managing change across the business, being the person responsible for implementation
• Good analytical skills and comfortable analysing data to create insights
Scrum Master Location: Newbury (Full-time remote working during COVID-19) COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and have implemented new processes that promote candidate and employee safety.
Role Title: Business Analyst / Product Owner Location: Newbury With us you will: You will be responsible for the end-to-end analysis activities required for the development and enhancement of product
Product Architecture Lead Location: Newbury (Full-time remote working during COVID-19) COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and have implemented new processes that promote candidate and e
Description Role title: Platform and Integration Architect Location: Düsseldorf/London A consistent part of Vodafone success is based on the implementation and delivery of advanced and innovative ser
Security Site Reliability Engineer (DevSecOps Engineer) Location: London Southwark, The Speechmark Building (Full-time remote working during COVID-19) Salary: £ Competitive Salary + Benefits Hours:
Site Reliability Engineer ( DevOps Engineer ) Location: London – The Speechmark (Full-time remote working during COVID-19) Salary: Competitive Hours: 37.5COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing
Consumer Security tribe discovers, designs and launches global products that keep Vodafone customers and their families safe and secure online. Our most successful product, Vodafone Secure Net, is us
Front End Chapter Lead Location: London Southwark, The Speechmark Building (Full-time remote working during COVID-19) Salary: £Competitive Salary + Benefits Hours: 37.5 Mon- Fri COVID-19 Noti
Analytics Developer Location: Southwark, London The Analytics Implementation Specialist will be working in the Implementation function of the Digital Analytics Team, Vodafone UK. Sitting within the
Mid-Weight Front End Developer Location: Newbury, Vodafone HQ (Full-time remote working during COVID-19) Salary: £ Competitive Salary + Benefits Hours: 37.5 Mon-Fri COVID-19 Notice: We are conti