Job title: Portfolio Specialist
Team: Family Segment
Location: Southwark, London
The Family segment is a team established to focus on growing Vodafone& share within this valuable market by bringing to market innovative, barrier breaking and customer oriented propositions aimed at UK Families. These propositions bring together our mobile and home broadband portfolios, so the team is uniquely placed to work across the converged product set.
The Family segment specialist will be supporting the development of new propositions and experiences designed to grow our share within both the mobile and home broadband categories. This include s defining the insight, sub segments / target audience, proposition, performance targets, customer experience requirements and purchase / service journeys including how this integrates with our digital capabilities. They will be responsible for managing and delivering change into the organisation, and will take the lead on a selection of activities as part of the wider Segment roadmap.
This is an exciting role, in a team who work hard but also know how to have fun and support each other. If you want to be at the fore front of Vodafone’s journey into convergence, this is the place to be. In return, you’ll be encouraged to stretch yourself, work at pace and think like a challenger, having the opportunity to take on additional responsibilities quickly.
Passion and energy are pre -requisites for any role in this team as we operate like a start up. We believe anything is possible and want people who share this mind-set.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Support the definition of the Family segment strategy for Vodafone UK – including defining the customer insights, target audience, new proposition initiatives and subsequent channel and marketing strategy
• Understand and be a strong voice to shape the desired Customer experience journeys including a strong digital first mind-set for any new enhancements you will be leading
• Lead industry and mark et benchmarking analysis to support future segment roadmap developments, and share these insights across the wider Family team
• Support in life performance of selected proposition initiatives to ensure its delivering the benefits expected and promised to the business
• Support in life performance of selected product / pricing initiatives cross-functionality to ensure its delivering the benefits expected and promised to the business
• Perform ad hoc analytical tasks that help drive understanding and data driven insight into current product performance and areas to increase value or satisfaction
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Knowledge of either the mobile or Home Broadband product area and the UK market in general
• Track re cord of insight-led proposition launches or enhancements, where you put the nee ds of your customer at the heart of activities with proven success
• Clear understanding and experience of working within the proposition or product management function and experience of working within product development processes in complex organisations.
• Proven track recording consumer commercial / proposition or product development
• Experience managing change across the business, being the person responsible for implementation
• Good analytical skills and comfortable analysing data to create insights
Data Specialist – Business Operations Newbury Competitive salary and excellent benefits The Digital Operations and Automation team is a newly created Centre of Excellence, with a clear mission to driv
Product ManagerLondon, The Speechmark Competitive salary + Excellent benefits Vodafone UK’s Products, Services & Innovation team takes ideas from concept through launch and to in-life management as
National Account ExecutiveHome Based Competitive salary + Excellent benefits Do you have previous experience within a commercial, marketing or trading role and want to join a forward thinking company
Digital Transformation ConsultantLondon, The Speechmark Competitive salary + Excellent benefits Our grip on tech is years ahead of the game. Can your experience with Agile along with a digital first
London, Greater London
Head of Mobile Applications Location: Newbury HQ/The Speechmark Southwark,London £ Excellent salary and benefits Is this role for you? We're looking for a talented and enthusiastic Digital Apps Devel
Portfolio Manager London, The Speechmark Competitive salary + Excellent benefits Do you have strong portfolio management experience, along with the desire to help us drive further towards our goal of
Engineer Manager - Platform Location: Newbury HQ/The Speechmark Southwark, London £ Excellent salary and benefits Is this role for you? We're looking for a talented and enthusiastic Engineering Mana
Supply Planning LeadLondon, SpeechmarkCompetitive salary + Excellent benefits In 1985, we made the first mobile call in the UK and recently we launched 5G. With your experience in supply chain demand
Senior Transformation ManagerNewbury We have an exciting leadership position for a Senior Transformation Manager to join the Product & Transformation team in UK Business. In this role, you will be re
Digital Transformation AnalystLondon, The Speechmark Competitive salary + Excellent benefits Our grip on tech is years ahead of the game. Can your experience with Agile along with a digital first mi
Product OwnerNewbury Digital Transformation is a new team within Vodafone Business, focusing on radically simplifying our platforms, commercial propositions, products and tariffs. You’ll play a leadin