Portfolio Operations Manager
Role Title: EPPM Portfolio Operations Manager
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the country’s most crucial organisations.
From contactless payments to connecting emergency services, our technology delivers some truly exciting initiatives, not to mention the incredible connections we make on a global level every single day. We rely on the brightest sparks to help us deliver new innovations. So if you believe, like we do, that technology can help us imagine, create and realise a more connected future – then we need you to help us achieve that goal!
We’re focused on building the best network, providing a knockout digital experience and giving back the very best to our business customers. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
Joining us as a Portfolio Operations Manager, you will work across multiple portfolios in VBP&S and Group Business Transformation. In this role, you will ensure to align delivery with strategy and optimise the flow of value through the portfolio, from planning to development and implementation of portfolio epics.
- Work with various Business and IT stakeholders to develop, establish and maintain project management standards, procedures, guidance and KPIs and embed them consistently across the portfolios.
- Indirectly manage and lead a team of 4 portfolio co-ordinators based offshore.
- Create a central Portfolio Planning capability across Vodafone Business Products and Solutions, by designing portfolio interaction models and standardised ways of working, aligned with the lean agile principles.
- Drive the adoption of project and portfolio strategic tools such as EPPM and JIRA to support data driven decision-making.
- Report on lessons learnt and provide feedback into methods, process and change capability to drive the business forwards.
What you can expect from us:
- The opportunity to work with and influence stakeholders at all levels
- The opportunity to collaborate with different business groups
- The opportunity to grow and develop a function where your results are highly visible
- Extensive experience of project and programme management
- The ability to collaborate and influence across a matrixed organization, regardless of job level
- Excellent grasp over utilising Project and Portfolio Management tools on a day to day basis, all or at least one of the following – PPM, Planview or Clarity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills working with multinational internal teams
- A proactive mind set and be motivated to deliver exceptional results
We’re happy if you have:
- Business Intelligence know-how
- Process improvement methodologies (e.g., Lean Six Sigma)
- PMI or PRINCE II knowledge or certification
- eTOM, ITIL foundation
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here:
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact email@example.com
The future is exciting. Ready?
Job Title: Assure IP Network Specialist Location: Farnborough Your role:You will be a part of an Secure Services Assure team in a Network Management Centre looking after multiple networks, providing
London, Greater London
Role Title: Senior Architect for Service Management Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and
IT Operations Authority – 258086 Location – Newbury HQSalary - £Competitive + Bonus + Generous Benefits What’s the role? As an IT Operation Authority you will work within one of the most progressive
Role Title: Big Data Analytics Principal Engineer Location: Paddington, UK Our team: Digital Solutions lead to play a key role in Customer Experience Insights team for evolving the next generatio
Role Title: CERT Specialist Location: Brentford At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across
Role Title: Test Transition and Strategic Programmes Manager Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consiste
Role Title: Project Implementation Manager Location: Newbury Cyber Security At Vodafone Global Cyber Security, we help our customers remain secure and resilient in a world of increasingly sophisti
Role Title: Principal Solution Architect Location: Newbury or Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and c
Solution Architect (Automation and Robotics) - 000000250661 Location – Newbury HQ Salary: £competitive + Bonus and excellent Benefits! What’s the role? As a Solution Architect you will work within th
London, Greater London
Role Title: Quality Assurance Manager - Cellular Location: London Are you bold? Innovative? Inquisitive? Great, then we can help you thrive… The V by Vodafone team was created just 2 years ago to pi