Political And Public Affairs Lead
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
The Political and Public Affairs Lead will provide and procure political analysis – both current and forward-looking – to facilitate the appropriate framing of the four campaigns. The purpose of the campaigns will be to develop our key priorities into political narratives that will eventually form part of the narratives of our target stakeholders. You will be responsible for linking the political objectives of the target stakeholders to the substance of the campaigns. You must be able to use in-depth knowledge of the external environment to help shape the strategies of the campaigns and the substance of the materials developed to deliver the campaigns. The campaign team, including the virtual team with opcos, will all work very closely together – excellent teamwork is vital.
Joining us as Political and Public Affairs Lead, you can be part of our empowering External Affairs function. The Future is exciting. Ready?
- Deliver world class, accurate political analysis that will form the structure/substance of the four campaigns
- Responsible for alignment with the Group International Policy Development Director
- Manage external consultants retained for political intelligence gathering
- Able to summarise key political/external trends to help shape the strategies for the campaigns and the substance of the material developed.
- Develop highly impactful Vodafone political narratives that will form part of the narratives of our key stakeholders.
- Create and maintain a comprehensive stakeholder mapping and engagement database for all four campaigns
- Political analysis
- Experience of working in a public affairs environment
- Extremely effective written and verbal communication
- Able to link political objectives to business objectives and campaign strategy
- Effective communicator in political language
- Innovative thinking around the key priorities of the campaigns, particularly in the context of new and fast-changing environments
- Degree in politics or similar discipline
- Professional experience of managing external stakeholder relations
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/our-business/corporate/finance/
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/life-vodafone/?page=1#content
The future is exciting. Ready?