PMO & Investor Lead
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
This role has two aspects. Firstly and most importantly, the efficient and effective execution of the Campaigns programme. This will include all programme management activities and will require managing key suppliers, managing the financial aspects of the campaigns ensuring both group and opco spend is in budget, and managing the opco campaigns ensuring deadlines are met and deliverables in line with agreed actions. Secondly, the Investor Lead will be the bridge between the campaigns team and the investor community. The investor lead will have a dual role:
i. Ensuring our campaign material lands with our investors and results in the analyst community
ii. Bringing the investor perspective to the campaign team to ensure the campaigns have the substance that will resonate with and meet the expectations of the investor community.
The campaign team, including the virtual team with opcos, will all work very closely together – excellent teamwork is vital.
Joining us as PMO and Investor Lead, you can be part of our empowering External Affairs function. The Future is exciting. Ready?
- Exceptional programme management across all Campaigns – the campaigns will have a large budget over a number of years that will be split between group and operating companies. The PMO role will require excellent project management and resource management capabilities.
- Responsible for managing opco campaigns. It is inevitable that there will be tension between opco business as usual work and their campaign responsibilities. The PMO lead will be required to deal with senior management at opcos to ensure appropriate and sufficient resource is allocated to campaign work.
- Responsible for managing the campaigns budgetary process and being the key link between the Campaigns team and Group Finance.
- Responsible for ensuring external consultants are delivering value for money – including assessing delivery for completeness and timeliness. This will require a deep understanding of the purpose of the campaigns and the ability to review campaign material for alignment with that purpose.
- Responsible for selling the key principles of the campaigns to the investor community – the investor community’s demand and ours should be fully aligned
- Responsible for bringing the key messages from the investor community (especially their longer-term thought pieces) to the global campaign team – including all opcos
- Responsible for identifying the up and coming investor analysts – and engaging with them early
- Excellent organisational skills and experience of leading large, global programmes
- Able to influence senior executives at Group and local market level
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with ability to analyse complex information and identify key and relevant points
- Able to expertly co-ordinate virtual teams including external consultants
- Financial analysis
- Deep understanding of investor community
- Effective communicator in ‘financial’ language
- Finance related degree
- Experience of running complex multi-year/multi-country programmes
- Experience of dealing with senior management
- Experience of working in an investor environment (Corporate IR, analyst role or similar)
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/life-vodafone/?page=1#content
The future is exciting. Ready?