London & Newbury
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly organised Personal Assistant to support the Head of Regional Business with diary management, travel coordination, approvals and project coordination.
You will help project co-ordinate our monthly sales reward nominations, announcement communications, quarterly regional business sales newsletter as well as organising our customer/client hospitality events.
This role will require travel into both London Paddington & Newbury office.
- Providing full administrative support to the Head of Regional Business. Including expenses, meeting room bookings and approvals.
- Ensure required information and documentation is distributed prior to meetings. Flag any concerns in a timely and constructive manner.
- Manage email and correspondence, responding where appropriate and/or forwarding for input to the relevant owner in the leadership team. Understanding of sensitive issues and prioritising accordingly.
- Act as PO and distribution list champion for the team.
- Support in creating presentations and communications targets at senior management audiences. Liaise with internal stakeholder in gathering information and insights.
- Support the wider Regional Business team as required, with accountability for the leadership team meetings and closure of action logs.
- Support marketing and the wider leadership team with the quarterly Regional Business newsletter.
- Adhoc support to the Regional Business team where required.
- Proven experience successfully supporting Senior Executives within a large organisation.
- Highly proficient secretarial skills including MS office applications, meticulous attention to detail.
- Lots of initiative, a positive can do attitude and resilient with the ability to remain calm when under pressure.
- It would be highly beneficial if you experience working within a demanding sales environment.
Vodafone is committed to making reasonable adjustments for all candidates considered to have a disability during the recruitment assessment process. Should you meet the minimum criteria for the role you are applying to, we will contact you to discuss the reasonable adjustments that you may need.