At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
Vodafone Business partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our total communications solutions. We enable them do ‘more with less’ by empowering their people to work more flexibly, simply and efficiently to ensure their business is built on firm connectivity foundations. Across our global fixed and mobile networks, cloud-based hosting platforms, Internet of Things solutions, technical expertise and professional services offerings, we can connect global organisations in a rapid changing world to ensure they stay agile and competitive – wherever in the world they do business. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
Vodafone Business delivers consistent, excellent service to all our 1700 multi-national clients. From designing to delivering extraordinary service that exceeds our customer’s expectations, we lead excellence across all our global markets and customer lifecycle.
You will proactively and effectively support the Head of Commercial Operations, through seamless, reliable and confidential executive administrative co-ordination.
You will also support the wider leaders and teams, in addition to adhoc projects, for the Executive as required.
- To manage the diary and commitments of the Executive - ensuring that the required outcome of the meeting is recorded and that any agenda or pre-requisite material is prepared and received by the Executive in a timely manner prior to the meeting,
- To use judgement to determine whether meeting requests are accepted for the Executive. Ensure the purpose and required outcome of the meeting is recorded and any agenda, required documentation or pre-reading material is prepared / received by the Executive in a timely manner prior to the meeting.
- To manage e-mails and correspondence to the Executive’s office, responding where appropriate on his behalf and/or forwarding for input to the relevant stakeholders,
- To manage all telephone calls to the Executive’s office ensuring the external image of Vodafone is portrayed to the highest standard and ensuring all calls are tracked through to resolution,
- Facilitate the production of Executive’s presentation materials for Internal and External conferences. Agree date and time slot of presentation, link conference organisers with the Vodafone contact to liaise on content of presentation.
- To manage travel, itinerary and associated approvals for the Executive.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal,
- Highly proficient secretarial skills including MS Office applications, especially power point,
- Flexible toward work requirements and maybe necessary to work additional hours when required
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact email@example.com
Check out the application process and get to know us better here:
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
The future is exciting. Ready?
London, Greater London
Job title: Personal Assistant Location: Southwark, London Your role The Secretary is responsible for providing comprehensive, confidential secretarial support to the Head of Consumer Segment Tribes,