Role Title: Personal Assistant to Senior Leadership Member
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
The successful candidate will provide proactive, professional and confidential executive assistant and administrative support to a member of our Senior Leadership team (SLT) and their wider team as required.
The team is operating in a very fast changing environment and is keen on bringing on-board a colleague with a pro-active and strategic mind-set, who is able to always be a step ahead and have the gravitas to become the SLT’s business partner and to support them to achieve their goals.
Joining us as a Personal Assistant, you can be part of our empowering Group Commercial - Digital Execution Office function. The Future is exciting. Ready?
- Extensive diary and calendar management in a timely and professional manner
- Owning activities, including, but not limited to, travel arrangements, system approvals, purchasing orders and tracking annual spend
- Ensuring Director’s full preparation for all meetings, including agenda and presentations, pre-read and follow-up actions
- Support on ad-hoc requests/cycle requests
- Ability to understand the business area and proactively support the Director to achieve their day-to-day and long-term objectives
- Building and developing meaningful relationships with stakeholders and administrators across Group and markets
- Acting as professional point of contact on behalf of Directors to internal and external visitors
- Team events
- Team forums and meetings, arranging hotel conference facilities, catering, delegate registration for meeting and travel to delegates
- New joiners and leavers management
- Excellent benefits, flexible working hours and you will get to work with some of the most senior people in a 100,000 people global company and learn from working alongside some of the best experts in the industry, internal and external to Vodafone.
- Superb organisational, prioritisation and communication skills
- Comfortable working under pressure and taking full ownership of work
- Ability to communicate and to build meaningful relationships across all levels and audiences both internally and externally, including vendors and suppliers
- Experience in working as a senior member’s partner and building trusted relationship with them
- Proactive, positive and can-do attitude and ability to learn quickly
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on email@example.com
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/life-vodafone/?page=1#content
The future is exciting. Ready?
London, Greater London
Role Title: Online Sales & eCommerce Manager Location: Paddington The Internet of Things team play a key part in the success of V by Vodafone. We are the fearless and restless pioneers in our field