Performance & Tool Analyst
Performance & Tool Analyst
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
Vodafone Global Enterprise partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our total communications solutions. We enable them do ‘more with less’ by empowering their people to work more flexibly, simply and efficiently to ensure their business is built on firm connectivity foundations. Across our global fixed and mobile networks, cloud-based hosting platforms, Internet of Things solutions, technical expertise and professional services offerings, we can connect global organisations in a rapid changing world to ensure they stay agile and competitive – wherever in the world they do business. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
Apply if you have:
- Global Provide is a Group Enterprise department managing standard deliveries of fixed-line connectivity products. The role is going to manage different processes supporting or improving the Global Provide performance management.
- In the data management scope, the role is going to manage the creation of ad hoc reports applying analytical skills on a complex and wide data model. In addition, the role will join IT projects to guarantee the implementation of automatic reports supporting Global Provide. One of the most important new data source is a new Amdocs CRM environment. This tool is currently under roll-out in the internal VECTOR programme so that it is necessary to work with the project team and Global Provide teams to guarantee the availability of metrics and know-how to measure Amdocs orders.
- In the tool management scope, the role is going to internally coordinate the evolution of the main tracking tool (GTOMS) used in Global Provide. This tool supports Global Provide order management and it is an important source of performance and volumes metrics. The role is also going to operate business as usual processes that are going to be insourced from the UK local market about GTOMS user management and operative configurations (critical for the performance management).
- Finally, the role will support GDPR processes to guarantee that the data management in Global Provide is compliant to this critical EU regulation.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
The role will:
- Own and operate of a subset of performance reports and metrics in scope of the team
- Manage operative processes supporting GTOMS for user management and other configurations
- Guarantee the availability of data flows or reports from new tools relevant for the Global Provide performance management
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Excellent skills in data management (in SQL and MS Access) and KPI visual presentation (Excel and Power point)
- Good knowledge in VBA programming, elements of Data Warehouse, modelling and statistical skills
- Preferred: SAP Business Objects, GDPR regulation for data management, SharePoint (developments and data management), knowledge of fixed-line connectivity products
- Confident to work in a complex, quickly changing and limited documented environment requesting being proactive and independent
- Fluent English in both written and verbal
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions or technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact email@example.com
If you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/faqs/
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.com/posts
The future is exciting. Ready?